Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got betrayed

chosenone

chosenone

Greycel
I got betrayed by everyone i was put on medication when i was 16 which damaged my body and brain i suffered from painful migraine It felt like someone cutting my brain with a knife slowly luckily it stopped and i recovered but after that i've had visual snow and brainfog it probably slowed my thinking too and now i have to try to live in society as a damaged person it's living hell if i had known this world is this evil i would have never trusted anyone my idiot naive parents made me do it which i ofc hate them for it all the normies are evil people they want to think they are not but they are just being ignorant they dont really want to help you they just want you to become not a threath to them and because i was a threat to them and society they damaged me with jew meds if I had a way for revenge I would do it I want my revenge but i'm outnumbered by normies and i cant gain power in this normie society but i wont give up

Fuck society