Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I got called in at work because I removed the acknowledgment of abos being traditional owners of the land from my work signature.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
All is good though because I said in my religion Allah is the traditional owner of all lands. Complete bullshit but it worked because I’m ethnic and soy cumskins are virtue signallers who have no interest in our shitskin culture. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Wait that's a thing:lul:

Don't know if this is real but it's funny as shit either way :feelskek:

Well you ruined all your cultures and came to us!

cope you go to the soys' sensitivity training and LGBT awareness meetings every week

i don't even have to worry about any of this shit at all

High-IQ for being able to talk your way outta that by using your religion as an excuse; not sure that would work for me tbh.

There are almost no niggers in Chadstralia. So the abo stuff is essentially our BLM
JFL, even though I think most Abos live in their own communities kinda isolated from the rest and are like 1% of the population: Chadstralia sounds like a nightmare to live in.

but they do tho

but they do tho
Why does it have to be mentioned in every email though? I would rather put how currycels are the most hated group in all of history

All is good though because I said in my religion Allah is the traditional owner of all lands. Complete bullshit but it worked because I’m ethnic and soy cumskins are virtue signallers who have no interest in our shitskin culture. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
I thought you are a curry?

Based. 72 angelic virgins are waiting for you in Jannah.

Being quick witted is crucial. Good job OP

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back