Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got diabetes and I’m not even fat.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I went to the doctor because my foot hurt and I got diagnosed with plantar fasciitis but the curry doctor told me to do a blood test as well just because.

I regret going to the fucking doctor. I did put on a little bit of weight because I was fast food coping but my BMI was still normal range. Doctor is even surprised cause I’m not fat

Goddam curry genetics. At least I have an easy way of roping now

Type 1 or type 2? :feelshehe:

Same horrible fates of normies without the same pleasures they had.
Brutal is the life of the ugly male.

Doctor just called me, I have to go in on Sunday and he will go in detail. He just said I have diabetes
That’s fucked man. :feelsbadman:

My condolences if you end up with the shitty Type 1 version where you have to take regular shots and constantly micro manage your food intake and blood sugar levels. :feelsugh:

Just kill me already at that point I’d say ffs. :feelsrope:

If you luck out however you’ll end up with Type 2 and be regularly scolded to lose weight and change your diet as that might reverse it. :feelsthink:

However depending on its severity if it’s really bad or and advanced Type 2 you’ll probably be put on pills like either Metformin or Jenuvia. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Same horrible fates of normies without the same pleasures they had.
Brutal is the life of the ugly male.
Yep it fills me with rage seeing landwhales who don’t have diabetes

That’s fucked man.

My condolences if you end up with the shitty type 1 version where you have to take regular shots and constantly micro manage your food intake and blood sugar levels.

Just kill me already at that point I’d say ffs.

If you luck out however you’ll end up with Type 2 and be regularly scolded to lose weight and change your diet as that might reverse it.

However depending on its severity if it’s really bad or and advanced Type 2 you’ll probably be put on pills like either Metformin or Jenuvia.
Thanks brocel. I don’t have a problem losing weight if I’m type 2, I don’t really like eating that much and I actually like drinking water and eating fruits and vegetables.

Had watermelon and a banana for lunch today like a nigger

Brutal

In Singapore everytime i go to hospitals there will be texts on the walls/murals etc stating curries have the highest chance of getting diabetes compared to the other races

Brutal

In Singapore everytime i go to hospitals there will be texts on the walls/murals etc stating curries have the highest chance of getting diabetes compared to the other races
I need to get a white foid to dilute diabetic curry genes

I need to get a white foid to dilute diabetic curry genes
You will get cancer instead of that and you will cope and die and you will curse the existence of every foid in this planet

it's probably caused by your shit curry-munching diet. i know there are natural cures for it but i forgot

I went to the doctor because my foot hurt and I got diagnosed with plantar fasciitis but the curry doctor told me to do a blood test as well just because.

I regret going to the fucking doctor. I did put on a little bit of weight because I was fast food coping but my BMI was still normal range. Doctor is even surprised cause I’m not fat

Goddam curry genetics. At least I have an easy way of roping now
we get diabetes 3-4x more than cumskins. cursed is our lineage

Being a curry is so fucking brutal. You can't even food cope a little bit without your pancreas just shutting down. Meanwhile your average westerner is fat as fuck and is still in better health than a curry who takes care of himself. Curries have to choose between diabetes or being perpetually emaciated and skinny fat looking :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: