Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I got kicked out of my friends' Skype group for spending so much time here

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
This is a bit of a long story, but hear me out.

Recently I've been on edge with my friends for refusing to take any blackpills. They say that girls find me attractive, so that means I don't belong on this forum. I explained that that's not the case, and that me being Indian means they use a different scale to rate me (this isn't conjecture, it's something they have told me) and that they are actually disgusted by me, which is genuinely true. I've been blocked by a good number of girls I know, and the rest of them either outright try to ignore me or just pity my existence.

In addition to this, being a Muslim, I have to fast this month, so I can't go outside with my friends due to this. We joke about each other's customs all the time, but everyone in that group is legitimately upset at me for following my religion and call me a cuck for it. I explain that I would love to hang out with them, but religion comes first, and they get mad at me for the fact.

This had boiling for the past two weeks or so when today things finally erupted. I was playing some mobile game (Bang Dream, for those interested), and one of my friends tried starting call, and the notification lagged my phone, ruining my high score. I thought that maybe I could try lightening the mood in that whole group by pretending to act petty, stating that because they caused my game to lag, I'd leave call until they wrote an apology. So I wrote in chat:

"Now listen here faggot mongoloid (we talk like this all the time, no big deal), because of your stupid call alert my weeaboo game lagged, ruining my high score. I am leaving Skype and will only return until I get a paragraph length apology for this disgusting act."

Clearly, what I wrote was a joke, but this guy got so mad that after I left he added me back just to boot me out himself. Before doing that, however, he sent the following.

"I'm sorry you were born into a religion so shitty that it turns you into a cuck every month. Honestly I'd expect this kind of homo faggotry from a jew, but honestly I expected something better from an actual human being. Your shit choice in prophets aside, this fucking incel shit has gone too far. Yes, all women are thots, but if anyone in this call should be complaining, it should be someone that girl's actually don't find attractive. If you're at the point where the mere presence of the Skype call irritates you, leave. We don't need any more Jews here."

So now I've lost contact with these guys. They were my closest friends, my best friends even. But it's all gone now.

This is a bit of a long story, but hear me out.

Recently I've been on edge with my friends for refusing to take any blackpills. They say that girls find me attractive, so that means I don't belong on this forum. I explained that that's not the case, and that me being Indian means they use a different scale to rate me (this isn't conjecture, it's something they have told me) and that they are actually disgusted by me, which is genuinely true. I've been blocked by a good number of girls I know, and the rest of them either outright try to ignore me or just pity my existence.

In addition to this, being a Muslim, I have to fast this month, so I can't go outside with my friends due to this. We joke about each other's customs all the time, but everyone in that group is legitimately upset at me for following my religion and call me a cuck for it. I explain that I would love to hang out with them, but religion comes first, and they get mad at me for the fact.

This had boiling for the past two weeks or so when today things finally erupted. I was playing some mobile game (Bang Dream, for those interested), and one of my friends tried starting call, and the notification lagged my phone, ruining my high score. I thought that maybe I could try lightening the mood in that whole group by pretending to act petty, stating that because they caused my game to lag, I'd leave call until they wrote an apology. So I wrote in chat:

"Now listen here faggot mongoloid (we talk like this all the time, no big deal), because of your stupid call alert my weeaboo game lagged, ruining my high score. I am leaving Skype and will only return until I get a paragraph length apology for this disgusting act."

Congratulations you went full autismretard mode on your actual friends. :feelsautistic:

Clearly, what I wrote was a joke, but this guy got so mad that after I left he added me back just to boot me out himself. Before doing that, however, he sent the following.

"I'm sorry you were born into a religion so shitty that it turns you into a cuck every month. Honestly I'd expect this kind of homo faggotry from a jew, but honestly I expected something better from an actual human being. Your shit choice in prophets aside, this fucking incel shit has gone too far. Yes, all women are thots, but if anyone in this call should be complaining, it should be someone that girl's actually don't find attractive. If you're at the point where the mere presence of the Skype call irritates you, leave. We don't need any more Jews here."

So now I've lost contact with these guys. They were my closest friends, my best friends even. But it's all gone now.

Haha your friend who wrote.that is spot on. If hed be an incel hed fit right in here. He is telling the truth boyo accept it or rope :lul:

Haha your friend who wrote.that is spot on. If hed be an incel hed fit right in here. He is telling the truth boyo accept it or rope :lul:
This guy can't even accept basic JBW theories, I'm so done with him.

they kicked you out because you're ugly nothing else

they got your ass.

This guy can't even accept basic JBW theories, I'm so done with him.
Besides that. Being a muslim is being a cuck. Fasting is nonsense, not eating pork is fucking useless this day and age..and the whole religion is oppressive as fuck for your development as a human being.

theres no such thing as friends

They are retarded indeed. In your case, they only needed an excuse to actually kick you out, so i would think twice before call these people your actual "friends".

you get what you deserve
never reveal your power level IRL

im surprised they tolerated you at all after you started spewing incel shit at them. most normies arent so gentle with this kind of shit.

lol they aren't your friends

I wouldn't have mentioned the incel thing to your friends tbh, I showed my friends the Trablinka archealogy Hoax video and despite it being an eye opening video they still rather hold on to the bluepill and fit in.

you get what you deserve
never reveal your power level IRL

im surprised they tolerated you at all after you started spewing incel shit at them. most normies arent so gentle with this kind of shit.
I wouldn't have mentioned the incel thing to your friends tbh, I showed my friends the Trablinka archealogy Hoax video and despite it being an eye opening video they still rather hold on to the bluepill and fit in.
They werent' even normies, that's the thing. They were all red-pilled as heck, and despised women. I thought they'd understand blackpills but they refused to accept anything, even that whites are more attractive than ethnics.

It seems like they were assholes already. If they actually gave a fuck about you, they wouldn’t have cooked up a half assed excuse to kick you.

Fuck them, if they don't like your religion then fuck them. How the fuck are you a cuck for following your religion? If anything they are cucks for being so morally destitute. It's your choice to follow a religion, what the fuck is their problem?
It seems like they were assholes already. If they actually gave a fuck about you, they wouldn’t have cooked up a half assed excuse to kick you.

This.

Fuck them, if they don't like your religion then fuck them. How the fuck are you a cuck for following your religion? If anything they are cucks for being so morally destitute. It's your choice to follow a religion, what the fuck is their problem?

This.
A lot of people here hate on religion and say it’s a cope, but really it’s one of the last things keeping me alive. I might have roped if it wasn’t for religion, as well as not being able to support my family.

A lot of people here hate on religion and say it’s a cope, but really it’s one of the last things keeping me alive. I might have roped if it wasn’t for religion, as well as not being able to support my family.

everything in life is a cope, do what makes you happy man, fuck everyone else.

Lmao. They aren't your friends if they are willing to cast you aside like thay

Fuck those guys OP they weren’t true friends anyway.

Fasting is retarded bullcrap that prevents looksmaxxing. Also you're a fucking cuck for being a muslim indian since your kind was butchered so much by turkic muslim goatfuckers(led by Mahmoud the"burn this library cuz it doesnt have a quran in it" Ghazni) who forced this worthless cult upon one of the most beautiful ancient civilisations.

As for their reply, I think they're mostly (rightfully)annoyed because you're muslim rather than incel. It looks like they wanted contact with you(as actual friends do) but you responded by insulting them. I dont believe these guys were fake friends. If they were they would've kicked you out long ago. Notice how he doesnt even criticize your incel views. Imo you should explain that you just said this as a joke and that you didnt mean to be that rude. Renouncing abrahamic goatfucker customs before them would also help.