Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I got laughed at by two girls at the gym

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I was coming out of the locker room and looked in the direction of two girls talking-one was black and the other was white. They look about highschool age although they could have been older.

The black girl looked at me and I look away, and they both burst into laughter as I continue walking. The entire time I was walking towards the weight room I could hear their laughing and pretended I couldn't hear anything.

Why does this fucking happen to me?

Women are evil.
Just try to ignore them, dont even look in their general direction.
Dont acknowledge their existence, thats what i do.

"Teehee Chaddu is so cute when he shies away from looking"

this use to happen to me when i was a skinny weak lanklet, now bitches think twice before even giving me a slight smirk since i became a giant ogre

Why didn't you say "what the fuck you laughing at ?" to them.

Incels need to run the intimidation game on these roasties. Kek waht am I even saying... They will call Chad and 5 beta orbiters to beat you up in the gym.

LMAO I imagine you having the same look as your avatar as you scurried into the weight room

Similar thing happened to me the other day. Was walking home and had to pass through a crowd of girls. Overheard one of them say "I hope you at least wouldn't bang HIM". Then they all laughed.

The gym was brutal when I used to go, every dude was 4 inches taller, had a way bigger frame and always thought I was a noob and offered help.

Why didn't you say "what the fuck you laughing at ?" to them.

Incels need to run the intimidation game on these roasties. Kek waht am I even saying... They will call Chad and 5 beta orbiters to beat you up in the gym.

Because every time I try to act tough with females they just laugh even more. I don't know man...I'm buff with a wide frame yet I'm not taken seriously when I want to be.

It's a different story though when I actually try to flirt with girls. Suddenly I become more intimidating than a literal serial killer.

Been there. Femoids are cruel evil bitches, especially around that age.

disgusting sluts, women are the worst.

tenor.gif

Been there. Femoids are cruel evil bitches, especially around that age.

Freshman year of highschool I sort of liked this one trashy girl and I told two guys about it. They were friends with her and went and started talking about me barely a few feet away from where I was. One of them asked the girl "Do you like that guy over there"(talking about me) and the bitch was like "THAT GUY? NO?!". I don't know how I made it through highschool tbh.

Because every time I try to act tough with females they just laugh even more. I don't know man...I'm buff with a wide frame yet I'm not taken seriously when I want to be.

It's a different story though when I actually try to flirt with girls. Suddenly I become more intimidating than a literal serial killer.
Run serial killer game

I was coming out of the locker room and looked in the direction of two girls talking-one was black and the other was white. They look about highschool age although they could have been older.

The black girl looked at me and I look away, and they both burst into laughter as I continue walking. The entire time I was walking towards the weight room I could hear their laughing and pretended I couldn't hear anything.

U G L Y

exact same thing happen to me all the time

Freshman year of highschool I sort of liked this one trashy girl and I told two guys about it. They were friends with her and went and started talking about me barely a few feet away from where I was. One of them asked the girl "Do you like that guy over there"(talking about me) and the bitch was like "THAT GUY? NO?!". I don't know how I made it through highschool tbh.

If there's one thing I learned in school it's that if you like a girl NEVER EVER tell a soul about it.

Lol if you have a buff wide frame take fucking initiative

This is why I love that my gym is empty and hardly any women go there . Gym bros spot me and give me praise cuz I'm strong as shit and they don't expect me to lift as much as I do

women literally avoid eye contact with me, my ogre death statre sucks souls

You should've threatened to kill them.

You should have beat them senseless.

Or, at least asked "What the fuck is so funny?" in all seriousness.

this is why I'll never go to a fucking gym

are you sure they were laughing at you? this could all be in your head maybe

are you sure they were laughing at you? this could all be in your head maybe

Neither of them were saying anything first. I make eye contact with one of them, look away, and they both IMMEDIATELY start laughing. What other explanation is there?

'Ugly indian boy' wraps it up

Fuark I know that feeling.

Why is it only JBs that laugh? Fucking brutal kids..

It's your own fault for going to the gym in the first place OP.

Gymcels, when will they learn?

It's questionable that they actually laughed at you. Could be anything. If someone wants action do this

Don't offend people or make noise, dogs that bark do not bite.

Skin them alive and roll them in salt

It's over. Your existance is a joke, that's how fucked you are.

Women are evil.
Just try to ignore them, dont even look in their general direction.
Dont acknowledge their existence, thats what i do.
Me too, i do the same thing.

Use this to your advantage, learn to play the game.

This is one of my biggest fears when deciding whether or not I should go to the gym.

I'll just work out at home til I get confident enough.

Skin them alive next time you see them.

Something similar happened to me a month or two ago. I was walking down the street and I found a group of girls with music. I could not dodge them without looking like an imbecile, so I tried to walk through them. One of them interrupted my step and I began to dance in front of me, while the rest laughed frantically. I had to do my best to keep walking without making eye contact, touching her or crying. I remember feeling completely defeated when I arrived at my house. I hate my life.

You should have kept staring at them, make them suffer and cower in fear. Don't put your hand on them though because "muh rape, a non-Chad dared to touch me"
Or don't look at peoples' face ever in the first place, which is what I do.

Last edited:
I get laughed at by girls often. I don't know any of them.

Something similar happened to me a month or two ago. I was walking down the street and I found a group of girls with music. I could not dodge them without looking like an imbecile, so I tried to walk through them. One of them interrupted my step and I began to dance in front of me, while the rest laughed frantically. I had to do my best to keep walking without making eye contact, touching her or crying. I remember feeling completely defeated when I arrived at my house. I hate my life.

A girl can make you cry by teasing you for a split second? Jeeze. I wish I knew where you lived so I could mug you. I need the (easy) money.

Your father must either be ashamed of you, a cuck or not in your life. Inceldom sucks and all but lol at being brought to the verge of tears by a little girl who you strengthmog.

I can tell from this that some (if not all) of your inceldom is down to low-self esteem, high inhibition, social awkwardness, friendlessness, spergs, etc.

A girl can make you cry by teasing you for a split second? Jeeze. I wish I knew where you lived so I could mug you. I need the (easy) money.

Your father must either be ashamed of you, a cuck or not in your life. Inceldom sucks and all but lol at being brought to the verge of tears by a little girl who you strengthmog.

I can tell from this that some (if not all) of your inceldom is down to low-self esteem, high inhibition, social awkwardness, friendlessness, spergs, etc.

If you wanted to rob me, it wouldnt be hard. Not very profitable, but easy indeed. Im a coward that litteraly cries daily and is on the verge of suicide once a week.
Yes, my father is a friendless cuck, indeed. The most beta male ive ever met.
And yes, i have extremely low self-steem since ever, and ive been high inhib most of my life, I never had a friend (NEVER) and im very socially akward, beause Im probably a bit aspie. Being ugly didnt and doesnt help all those problems. At least i tried for years, during college. Sports, therapists, meditation, volunteering, learning english... and failed miserably. Now ive accepted my subhuman nature and fate.

But dont get confused, i think you are pathetic too (threatening incels online lmfao wtf). But i dont go around telling people here that i find them pathetic and insulting and threatening them. Even an aspie like me knows that that is... inelegant.

If you wanted to rob me, it wouldnt be hard. Not very profitable, but easy indeed. Im a coward that litteraly cries daily and is on the verge of suicide once a week.
Yes, my father is a friendless cuck, indeed. The most beta male ive ever met.
And yes, i have extremely low self-steem since ever, and ive been high inhib most of my life, I never had a friend (NEVER) and im very socially akward, beause Im probably a bit aspie. Being ugly didnt and doesnt help all those problems. At least i tried for years, during college. Sports, therapists, meditation, volunteering, learning english... and failed miserably. Now ive accepted my subhuman nature and fate.

But dont get confused, i think you are pathetic too (threatening incels online lmfao wtf). But i dont go around telling people here that i find them pathetic and insulting and threatening them. Even an aspie like me knows that that is... inelegant.

As an aspie, you couldn't pick up on me trolling. I would never mug you, you fool! I would sit in a bar with you and try to help you.

As an aspie, you couldn't pick up on me trolling. I would never mug you, you fool! I would sit in a bar with you and try to help you.

Help him lose his money. JFL fooled him twice boyo.

Damn, I was hoping for a good story, not some paranoid bullshit.