Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I got more creatine and protein powder, I need to gain weight

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
LETS FUCKING GO NIGGERS

man I’m so hyped I can’t wait, I NEED to gain 20 pounds. Im 5’9 and barely 130 lbs

I have a high metabolism so even if it eat a lot and like shit I don’t gain anything jfl
super saiyan manga GIF

Mogs me Im 5’11 and barely in the 120s

I guess your Grindr profile will finally receive more matches:):):)

that protein powder shit just grosses me out lol

id rather drink olive oil to bulk up massively

speaking of which, i do need to bulk, im down to 137, need to be 145

this is also after going to the gym and using some powder

Based go for it nigga
I’m trying after swim season it’ll be easier I lost some weight cuz I had Covid where it was bad as shit for 2 days and then I was immediately all good

I’m trying after swim season it’ll be easier I lost some weight cuz I had Covid where it was bad as shit for 2 days and then I was immediately all good
Never had covid tbh. I rarely get sick.

There was a time in 2020 when I was 148 but I lost some weight since I naturally lost fat and got a bit taller.

Never had covid tbh. I rarely get sick.

There was a time in 2020 when I was 148 but I lost some weight since I naturally lost fat and got a bit taller.
Ah. I’ve always been underweight and severely. I hated being the skinniest in the room

Ah. I’ve always been underweight and severely. I hated being the skinniest in the room
Yea Im skinner than I was before. I don’t hate it but I will change it since it’s something I can improve on.

Eat uranium if you really want to gain weight.
20 billion calories :feelsYall:

Yea Im skinner than I was before. I don’t hate it but I will change it since it’s something I can improve on.
I need to improve in everything in my life but I always remember that self improvement is a cope. Truecels like me can never self improve.
CC6F8661 CE71 4C70 BEF1 5376983AD495

I regularly eat uranium 235 and it really helps heat up my intestines

Mutantmaxx
I need to improve in everything in my life but I always remember that self improvement is a cope. Truecels like me can never self improve. View attachment 694096
with that mindset you won’t. The shit you do in life isn’t supposed to be to get women, you do it for yourself.

Im gonna be incel forever but fuck it oh well, that doesn’t mean I should mope around all the damn time. There’s more to life than nasty whores.

with that mindset you won’t. The shit you do in life isn’t supposed to be to get women, you do it for yourself.

Im gonna be incel forever but fuck it oh well, that doesn’t mean I should mope around all the damn time. There’s more to life than nasty whores.
It’s not even just about women I underperform and I’m the worst at everything I do. Truecels can never be good or even mediocre at anything. It’s a awful realization knowing how I have to go the gym to achieve normal strength while there are those who are already curling my bench as first day comers

It’s not even just about women I underperform and I’m the worst at everything I do. Truecels can never be good or even mediocre at anything. It’s a awful realization knowing how I have to go the gym to achieve normal strength while there are those who are already curling my bench as first day comers
Fuck them. Seriously fuck them and be yourself. It mind sound like bluepilled advice but it’s not. Bluepilled advice would be to try to conform to them. If you wanna work out then do it, don’t worry about what others are doing. You’re your own person. Just cause we are incels doesn’t mean we can’t have a life.

no protein powder for your face

Just drink heavy cream with your coffee and you'll gain weight. And if you don't drink coffee just drink it straight out of the carton

Fuck them. Seriously fuck them and be yourself. It mind sound like bluepilled advice but it’s not. Bluepilled advice would be to try to conform to them. If you wanna work out then do it, don’t worry about what others are doing. You’re your own person. Just cause we are incels doesn’t mean we can’t have a life.
Nah man Blackpill isn’t just about the girls it’s about knowing you’re a genetic failure and inferior to people in everything. I have no skills, talents and no iq, athleticism, charisma, etc. Not even in small niche topics am I knowledgeable to a point where I can talk about it a lot.

no protein powder for your face
Retard alert who cares
Nah man Blackpill isn’t just about the girls it’s about knowing you’re a genetic failure and inferior to people in everything. I have no skills, talents and no iq, athleticism, charisma, etc. Not even in small niche topics am I knowledgeable to a point where I can talk about it a lot.
no it’s not jfl. Blackpill is about what reality is truly like. The genetic subhumans are part of it. If you truly think you are a subhuman loser then live your life like that. I’m just saying that just because we are incel doesn’t mean our life has to be horrible.

tbh I’m gonna do what I actually like
Niggas on here always hatin for no reason @Pixycel
dedsrs i was not mab

no it’s not jfl. Blackpill is about what reality is truly like. The genetic subhumans are part of it. If you truly think you are a subhuman loser then live your life like that. I’m just saying that just because we are incel doesn’t mean our life has to be horrible.
I don’t want to live my life like that but the sad truth is I most likely will. You know what I no longer believe in free will anymore Blackpill is truth. Subhuman truecel abomination genetic untermensch trash like me can’t self improve. The world is too against me for it to happen I’ll most likely get something from the universe preventing me from reaching my goals. This goes for anything and everything

dedsrs i was not mab
Most comprehensible ethnic
I don’t want to live my life like that but the sad truth is I most likely will. You know what I no longer believe in free will anymore Blackpill is truth. Subhuman truecel abomination genetic untermensch trash like me can’t self improve. The world is too against me for it to happen I’ll most likely get something from the universe preventing me from reaching my goals. This goes for anything and everything
there is partial free will. However yes there is no true free will without consequences for guys like us. However it’s something we have to accept for better or worse because we are blackpilled. Part of being blackpilled is realizing that what we do doesn’t inherently matter so we should do what we please.

there is partial free will. However yes there is no true free will without consequences for guys like us. However it’s something we have to accept for better or worse because we are blackpilled. Part of being blackpilled is realizing that what we do doesn’t inherently matter so we should do what we please.
I wish I could feel that way