Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I got suspended from reddit for making fun of fesikh

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I posted this to /r/2middleeast4you, a subreddit where ethnics make fun of each other, and someone reported me. :feelsclown:
https://external-preview.redd.it/GzJNi1MvhfxqTr9TVCTIiXAoueNBFMu-0_vP01_wFig.png?auto=webp&s=d5915eed5dd58dcde37d78fef35d10771a377234

@BrokenMan @HamudiJr

Maybe they didn't get the joke. Maybe they thought you were making fun of people who work with garbage.

You can get banned on reddit for going to r/TwoXChromosomes say people who were born with one X chromosome are not woman.

why are you even on soyddit anyway?

they were offended and triggered

They offend each others race daily , but you cant even talk about a fish if you are incel

Screenshot 20210813 155204 Relay

Screenshot 20210813 155438 Gallery

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Last edited:
lmao I remember that post, sucks that you're banned

redditors are big hypocritical Cucks. waging multiple race online wars 24/7 is fine. but a trucel makes fun of some fesikh, ASAP ban.
Yikes sweaty , you arent entitled to satire over your own culture

The guy who made that comment is also a fesikhcel (or "rapegyptian" like we call ourselves on reddit), he's offended that I made fun of his favorite food.
Truth is hard to accept

is fesikh rotten fish?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back