Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I had a dream about a black crow - dreamcels what does this mean?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★

I was leaving my house when I spotted a black crow waiting for me. I knew this crow would come there every day and await my arrival. He would get closer to my hand as I sat down and let me pet him and stroke his head hair. I would also talk to him and he would respond back in some crow language but I would understand him so we could communicate.

He also decided to fly away later but I knew he would come back the next day and wait for me again.

What could this mean?

I read on occultist forums that crows in dreams are harbingers of misfortune, but the feeling I got from this encounter was only positive, like he was there to comfort me not hurt or warn me of anything.

What do I make of this...

dreams can have meaning behind them but everyone's psyche is different so the symbolism used will change with it. Crows for one person could be a bad sign while crows for someone else might not be. So, googling meanings behind dreams is always flawed.

BBC is gonna rape you, sorry but this dream is a misfortune.

that doesnt mean shit nigga

u might aswell go ask astrology girls

you will be revealed something on the following days...

BBC is gonna rape you, sorry but this dream is a misfortune.
Actually it did mean shit

I am not going to tell you what exactly happened but something very bad happened inside my family and it has direct relation to this dream.

:yes: :yes:

This dream was a warning btw, and it turns out it was real, a week after somebody died from people I know.

Not gonna discuss it further though.

This dream was a warning btw, and it turns out it was real, a week after somebody died from people I know.

My condolences :feelscry:

lucid dreammaxx and ascend with a gigastacy and it will literally be a "dream come true"

My condolences

My condolences