Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I had a dream about @General Alek last night

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
In this dream, I was inside a liquor store in London. As I searched for a Snickers bar, I received an alert on my phone. I turned on my phone and I saw that General Alek sent me a message on Discord. I opened discord and he told me that he is tired of life and he will be going ER at 5:00pm in London. I checked the time and it was 4:30pm. He also told me not to go outside for my safety because he was about to shoot and kill as many people as possible when he goes ER. I became scared because I was outside and I had to walk back home which took around 20-30 minutes. I immediately left the store and ran back home. I woke up and the dream ended.

Damn man damn

In this dream, I was inside a liquor store in London. As I searched for a Snickers bar, I received an alert on my phone. I turned on my phone and I saw that General Alek sent me a message on Discord. I opened discord and he told me that he is tired of life and he will be going ER at 5:00pm in London. I checked the time and it was 4:30pm. He also told me not to go outside for my safety because he was about to shoot and kill as many people as possible when he goes ER. I became scared because I was outside and I had to walk back home which took around 20-30 minutes. I immediately left the store and ran back home. I woke up and the dream ended.
Isn't General Alek banned? I know he still lurks here but he's been banned for weeks now right?
Also why would he be in London? I don't think he is British, I think he is American

Isn't General Alek banned? I know he still lurks here but he's been banned for weeks now right?
Also why would he be in London? I don't think he is British, I think he is American
He lives in Northern England

He's the true GenERal his archiving abilities are very superior.

About another dude is crazy

General alek go er

Brilliant Dream

you have an extraordinary mind