Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I had a dream that I got a warning

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Lol at incels.co following me into my dreams, its over.

You ever seen the end of Vanilla Sky? That's how you get out of the incel program. You'll wake up with the mods on a different earth, with different continents in a different time, and you'll be a chad.

The inbox is my Arch nemesis, whenever I see @WithoutMe give me a 30% warning for illegal content my entire spinal column freezes up.

You can never leave now .

How are you guys even dreaming at all? I swear I haven't had a dream in 10 years at least

How are you guys even dreaming at all? I swear I haven't had a dream in 10 years at least
Normally if you wake up suddenly you will remember

Sounds like a terrible nightmare :feelskek:

I don't think that's normal bro, you might not be getting REM sleep. My father wouldn't get REM sleep because he was a fat smoker who wasn't breathing in his sleep.

I don't think that's normal bro, you might not be getting REM sleep. My father wouldn't get REM sleep because he was a fat smoker who wasn't breathing in his sleep.

Well, I'm not fat and I don't smoke and I have no issues sleeping (to my knowledge). I just wake up not remembering anything at all. At this point I'm convinced dreams aren't even real.

I've had a few dreams about the forum. You know it's over when that happens.

Crazy shit, man. Let’s hope one day that a girl will help you out, if you catch my drift.

I had a dream last night that Tom Cruise was on stage introducing a Top Gun ride at an amusement park, only I WAS Tom cruise, and I forgot one of my lines and the dude next to me made me look stupid but I just kept talking.

Then I was myself again trying to ride the ride NEXT to Tom Cruise but I didn’t buy my tickets fast enough :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry:

not kidding

Had a dream i got banned for a month before. This is the only place i truly belong :cryfeels:

U are like tiny baby
Reeeee4

What % of those would you say are legit and actually deserved?
The verbal ones were legit, and one of the 20%ers. The 10% could EASILY have been a warning or nothing.

I got %30 waarning. I f i get banned i'll kill myself.