Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I had a dream this forum was called MuzzieHate.

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Basically the entire forum was just shitting on muzzies. Crazy as fuck. @Transcended Trucel @Grotesk @Ricordanza Thoughts? :dafuckfeels:

I miss @currycel⁰. :feelscry:

Based dream. Let's rename and relaunch the forum :feelskek::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Did I appear in the dream? If so, what did I do.

Did I appear in the dream? If so, what did I do.
Nah, it was too blurry for me to remember much. I just remember the layout exactly like .is and a bunch of subforums around muzzies. :feelskek:

Why do people hate Muslims so much? At least they aren't shooting places up like blacks are or over populating the USA like hispanics.

What is that ?

Nah, it was too blurry for me to remember much. I just remember the layout exactly like .is and a bunch of subforums around muzzies. :feelskek:
JFL- I probably would have been on the Stormfrontcel sub-forum making the most of being casually racist as I could be :feelskek:

Why do people hate Muslims so much? At least they aren't shooting places up like blacks are or over populating the USA like hispanics.
Because they cant stop commiting crimes whereever they go

sandniggers are always seen as mudslims even if they're athiest. would probably call the forum "sandnigger hate"
larping as a latino would be better if you're in muttmerica and could pass @Made in Heaven thoughts?

sandniggers are always seen as mudslims even if they're athiest. would probably call the forum "sandnigger hate"
larping as a latino would be better if you're in muttmerica and could pass @Made in Heaven thoughts?
The anti-Islam movement has been a shambles Post-Covid 2020 tbh. I'm see more and more western people converting and saying "I admire this and that". The anti-Islam movement needs to adapt if it wants to survive this Decade. No-one cares about 9/11 anymore and the 2015 migration crisis.

I think I have only had one or two dreams involving this forum

Because they cant stop commiting crimes whereever they go
Most Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi , or Singaporean immigrants cause little trouble and disproportionately work in STEM and Academia. I'm not defending them, i'm just saying they are not as bad as many think.

Most Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi , or Singaporean immigrants cause little trouble and disproportionately work in STEM and Academia. I'm not defending them, i'm just saying they are not as bad as many think.
I'm talking about Europe and not the US

sandniggers are always seen as mudslims even if they're athiest.
true, even when they are chrisitna as well
would probably call the forum "sandnigger hate"
Nah, not nowadays. Like osman said, in America, the hatred of Muslims has gradually died down, or at the very least, there's some modicum of respect for the religion now, what with the taliban winning or someone as popular as Andrew tare converting.

I could see that being the name of some Hindu nationalist forum lol

What crimes?
Assault, theft, murder etc.

While not a crime muslims don't integrate into other societies and live like they are in their own country, refusing to learn the local language

While not a crime muslims don't integrate into other societies and live like they are in their own country, refusing to learn the local language
You want Muslims to support foid and tranny rights?

Based as fuck

Basically the entire forum was just shitting on muzzies. Crazy as fuck. @Transcended Trucel @Grotesk @Ricordanza Thoughts? :dafuckfeels:
Seems like you had a premonition of the future because I'm going to make that site rn.

Tbh that has kinda already happened multiple times. Probably a deja Vu feeling

Beyond over for you if you dream of incels

Beyond over for you if you dream of incels
I dreamt of your mom as well. Though she was beside me when I woke up too. Would you like to hear about that instead? :ping:

I dreamt of your mom as well. Though she was beside me when I woke up too. Would you like to hear about that instead? :ping:
Nonsense my mother is in front me right now

What was I doing in the dream? :feelsaww:

Or was I just not in it due to my absolute prominent trucelinity? :feelsbadman:

Muzzie hate is always extremely high but pussies in the West can't say shit cause they are afraid of getting beheaded.

Tbh Sand Nigger muzzies, especially from Turkey are a lot more tolerant than curry muzzies. Curry muzzies try so hard to please their arab overlords by being giga extremists while their overlords are busy trying to save their international reputation among Whites with FIFA and shit.

Nah, not nowadays. Like osman said, in America, the hatred of Muslims has gradually died down, or at the very least, there's some modicum of respect for the religion now, what with the taliban winning or someone as popular as Andrew tare converting.
maybe if he continued acting like a true muzzie then people would have believed him but tate ate pork and runk alchool in some videos. lots of people think he's just lying
he's not as famous as before anyway. i rarely see him when i open kikestgram or youtube.
Tbh Sand Nigger muzzies, especially from Turkey are a lot more tolerant than curry muzzies. Curry muzzies try so hard to please their arab overlords by being giga extremists while their overlords are busy trying to save their international reputation among Whites with FIFA and shit.
pretty much, the browner and uglier you're the more likely you're going to be an extremist.
lighter skinned ethnics are rarely strict muzzies since they're living a better life than the dark skinned and poop skinned ones.
ugly people need something to cope with

maybe if he continued acting like a true muzzie then people would have believed him but tate ate pork and runk alchool in some videos. lots of people think he's just lying
Well, my point still stands even if he's not perfect muslim yet. Even when of his bodyguards or whatever converted.
he's not as famous as before anyway. i rarely see him when i open kikestgram or youtube.
Yeah thats because he got banned left and right, remember?
pretty much, the browner and uglier you're the more likely you're going to be an extremist.
lighter skinned ethnics are rarely strict muzzies since they're living a better life than the dark skinned and poop skinned ones.
ugly people need something to cope with
This is not true jfl. Mullah Omar was 6'6 green eyed chaddam yet he was the leader of the taliban. In fact you look at pics if many taliban members and they look good

All based depending on context tbh

Why would we want to integrate into globohomo?
So it's okay if Jews and Christians come into muslim countries while shitting on their values and doing whatever they want ?

Yeah thats because he got banned left and right, remember?
he still have his army of teens and dudes who spread his videos all across youtube and social media sites.
This is not true jfl. Mullah Omar was 6'6 green eyed chaddam yet he was the leader of the taliban. In fact you look at pics if many taliban members and they look good
yeah but in general, most strict muzzies are always the old people and adults above their 40s since they fear they're going to die soon and going to hell.
attractive people are going to be more richer and the richer you're the less religious you're going to be

So it's okay if Jews and Christians come into muslim countries while shitting on their values and doing whatever they want ?
Jews and christians already live in muslim countries. Egypt is 15% christian. Anyways, christcucks can barely maintain their faith in their own countries, so I don't know why you care about how it would work over in other lands
he still have his army of teens and dudes who spread his videos all across youtube and social media sites.

yeah but in general, most strict muzzies are always the old people and adults above their 40s since they fear they're going to die soon and going to hell.
attractive people are going to be more richer and the richer you're the less religious you're going to be
Agree

I’m not muslim but I respect them. And muslim incels have done more to fix their situation than any other group. A lot of criticism comes from jealousy and racist copers