Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I had a social interaction with someone that didn't literally smell like shit

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
Rode my bike to this park with sports field and playground and saw this average height, slim blonde guy with this 7-8/10 girl at a bench. I recognized both of them from high school although I never spoke to either. I rode past them then came back around after mentally lowering my inhib a bit and stopped to say hi to them. I talked to the guy for a bit about random stuff. I mentioned how I got kicked out of uni, and how these days I just watch icarly and it is my favorite show. I brought up dan schneider prompting the girl to bring up that he had a foot fetish and I was like "me too" and the guy was like "me too" after I did. The girl was wearing sandals and her slutty feet with painted nails were showing. He said he liked Victorious better and literally referred to Cat (Ariana Grande) as "prime." I kind of ran out of stuff to say so I just hung out at the bench with them while he continued to talk to the girl and I would interject with things once in a while. When it was getting dark I said so and stood up and they did too and they said bye to me and I left.
I think somehow I have ntmaxxed despite being a complete sperging autist a year ago. I attribute some of it to weed although I'm not sure.

your experience mogs the entirety of my existence

I attribute some of it to weed although I'm not sure.
I've always found myself to be much more NT when stoned. I'm rather NT with people I know, but tend to clam up when around people I don't. On weed, I really don't give a shit about anything and will jap about anything with anyone as long as I'm not paranoid about getting busted. I haven't smoked in forever, but I've bee nwanting to again.

I've always found myself to be much more NT when stoned. I'm rather NT with people I know, but tend to clam up when around people I don't. On weed, I really don't give a shit about anything and will jap about anything with anyone as long as I'm not paranoid about getting busted. I haven't smoked in forever, but I've bee nwanting to again.
yeah exactly like beta shit I'd do like being overly timid with space I am taking up vanishes.

even with nofap i dont see myself becoming truly NT

i've never had a conversation like that before, it always ends with the guy looking at me weird