Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I had an argument (Me against half my class)

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Today I had an argument against half my class.

We did group work in big groups and after were done we just kinda did nothing and the teacher didn't care.

We somehow got onto the topic of degeneracy and they all acted like "muh toxic masculinity" and I told them the masculine a man is the better.

Due to them being a hive mind they legit all defended each other and tried to put me down and tell me why masculinity is overrated. Also I told another classmate homosexuality isn't acceptable and he was upset the entire rest of the lesson :feelsclown:

I'm glad I had the discussion, I realized I'm at a significant advantage due to being more masculine than anyone from my class and aspiring to become even more.

You should have beat all the soyboy faggot twinks up and let the femalos suck your dick

BASED, THEY'RE ALL CLONES PREDICTABLE AS A FUCKING TREE STUMP FIGHT TO THE LAST BREATH AGAINST THOSE CUCKS

How are your grades young man?

We did group work in big groups and after were done we just kinda did nothing and the teacher didn't care.

We somehow got onto the topic of degeneracy and they all acted like "muh toxic masculinity" and I told them the masculine a man is the better.

Due to them being a hive mind they legit all defended each other and tried to put me down and tell me why masculinity is overrated. Also I told another classmate homosexuality isn't acceptable and he was upset the entire rest of the lesson :feelsclown:

I'm glad I had the discussion, I realized I'm at a significant advantage due to being more masculine than anyone from my class and aspiring to become even more.

YOU have no enemies, you say?
Alas! my friend, the boast is poor;
He who has mingled in the fray
Of duty, that the brave endure,
Must have made foes! If you have none,
Small is the work that you have done.
You’ve hit no traitor on the hip,
You’ve dashed no cup from perjured lip,
You’ve never turned the wrong to right,
You’ve been a coward in the fight.

how did you support your claims?

how did you support your claims?
Mostly that life is more productive and fulfilling
I had to make sure to sound bluepilled and if that wasn't possible i would sound redpilled (blackpilled argument but formulated differently). I couldn't be obviously blackpilled as that would have fucked me on the spot

Very based my friend :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:. GOOD JOB

Based man, very good and proud of ya for standing up to the hive mind.

wait even highschool students are all muh toxic masculinity now?!?! Jesus that's brutal thank fuck I am a millennial and finished school shortly before it went completely insane and when it was limited to college campuses, feel bad for sane members of gen Z.

wait even highschool students are all muh toxic masculinity now?!?! Jesus that's brutal thank fuck I am a millennial and finished school shortly before it went completely insane and when it was limited to college campuses, feel bad for sane members of gen Z.
Yeah man, graduated about two years ago and at college rn, it is pretty shitty.