Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate all faggot nigger red pill coaches who tell me to cold approach foids

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
Literally did that and got rejected hard. These faggots deserve to be vaporized from the face of the earth and have their ashes thrown in the sewage system for spreading these faggot nigger lies. Fuck these faggots.

Did she insult you?
No just gave me a weird look. But to be fair I never asked this foid out I just started talking to her and tried the “game” advice faggot red pillers give to then eventually ask her but she started giving me that weird look if you know what I mean and I knew immediately that she wasn’t interested and left the conversation.

No just gave me a weird look. But to be fair I never asked this foid out I just started talking to her and tried the “game” advice faggot red pillers give and she started giving me that weird look if you know what I mean and I knew immediately that she wasn’t interested and pulled out.
Brutal I know that look, sorry man been there

Brutal I know that look, sorry man been there
Yea. I wish I could beat down these red pill YouTubers for giving me false lies and shit I fucking hate them and their low iq retard advice.

Cold-approaching foids OMG, nooooo

Do you mean like, in the street, just at random?- That's only gonna scare her:- she'll think you're weird, 'cuz she knows that you don't know anything about her

You can try approaching in bars and nightclubs, where it's more expected.- Low chance of success but at least the foids won't be caught off-guard by it

Cold-approaching foids OMG, nooooo

Do you mean like, in the street, just at random?- That's only gonna scare her:- she'll think you're weird, 'cuz she knows that you don't know anything about her

You can try approaching in bars and nightclubs, where it's more expected.- Low chance of success but at least the foids won't be caught off-guard by it
it was in class where the teacher partnered us up in groups nigga. Im too young to go to night clubs anyway.

that's just the warm up bro. try cold approaching 1000 more foids and eventually you'll get a landwhale. if you don't then you're a beta cuck. buy more advice from me at cope.com

If you cant fight against something - become a leader of it

-
Sorry my bro...- geez I hope he didn't charge you money
Nah I’d never buy a course from a red piller I just looked it up on YouTube and practiced game in the mirror ik it’s cringe af lol

If you cant fight against something - become a leader of it
DespressedCurryCel1 red pill course for the cheap price of 15 million dollars

Also you risk getting arrested because a foid might accuse you of raping her just by talking to her jfl

DespressedCurryCel1 red pill course for the cheap price of 15 million dollars
Of course, not like that, but you get general idea

Think about possibilities! Scam people, aint like they would lynch you.. hopefully

Just approach 10000 foids and go to jail bro.

Of course, not like that, but you get general idea

Think about possibilities! Scam people, aint like they would lynch you.. hopefully
Yea it is a pretty high iq move tbh. I’d probably bring them to a public place and tell them to approach a foid and use the things I taught them but the foid I tell them to approach will be hired by me and act along pretending they like them and after the course is over they’ll just ghost him and I’ll get my money XD. Brilliant scam idea.

Yea it is a pretty high iq move tbh. I’d probably bring them to a public place and tell them to approach a foid and use the things I taught them but the foid I tell them to approach will be hired by me and act along
Now you understand) good man. Of course, this requires some skill in persuasion, and at least normie-tier looks. Not much people is going to believe 5'4 currier who says that he slays

Now you understand) good man. Of course, this requires some skill in persuasion, and at least normie-tier looks. Not much people is going to believe 5'4 currier who says that he slays
Yea that’s true. I’m 5’6 btw XD.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back