Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate attractive people

• Thread starter Deleted member 33853
  • Start date
Deleted member 33853

Deleted member 33853

#NeedAGirlfriend
-
The idea that people are offered so much privilege just because they won the genetic lottery is infuriating, their smugness about it is even worse, having natural qualities that make you fit in with society is not an achievement. It's all just luck

The smugness is so awful. They were gifted prized genetics and they take it for granted.

Yea even if they’re nice to me I can’t stand them. It’s so easy to be happy and friendly when you’re constantly treated with respect and acceptance

The smugness is so awful. They were gifted prized genetics and they take it for granted.
99% of them are self absorbed narcissistic assholes, but nobody cares about that....lol so much for personality

Yea even if they’re nice to me I can’t stand them. It’s so easy to be happy and friendly when you’re constantly treated with respect and acceptance
Sexhaver: “aww look a virgin so cute!” :feelsree:

They should make it a law that attractive people must be scarred and disfigured to make it even.

I honestly hate all attractive people, even the "nice ones". From the stuff i've seen on youtube - (Since i can't walk among humans in real life)

"nice" attractive people are nice out of pity and only to make to validate their own ego.

Theres just something about their smiling faces that creates an automatic feeling of disgust and hatred within me. Knowing that smugness and lack of worrying about their appearance hides behind their faces makes me want to go ape

I honestly hate all attractive people, even the "nice ones". From the stuff i've seen on youtube - (Since i can't walk among humans in real life)

"nice" attractive people are nice out of pity and only to make to validate their own ego.

Theres just something about their smiling faces that creates an automatic feeling of disgust and hatred within me. Knowing that smugness and lack of worrying about their appearance hides behind their faces makes me want to go ape
Most of these attractive people who claim to be empathetic, kind on social media are either evil in real life or "selectively" empathetic

Not having to think about your appearance is attractive people privilege.

Same. I hate everybody who is privileged. No privileges for anybody!

Same. I hate everybody who is privileged. No privileges for anybody!
Even worse when they have the audacity to complain about how their lives are hard, they deserve to be punched in the face

I don't hate them. I envy them.
They show their superiority by pitying subhumans. Especially when in front of other people. So shameless.

Last edited:
I always assume they are assholes, and I'm never wrong about that. I only respect ugly people.

Literal parasites, the world would have only to gain if they all dropped dead in this instant

If they at least acknowledged their luck, but no many act like smug pricks.
They should inherit our memories permanently to be haunted of our ghosts of trauma