Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate being a skill-less, unhireable loser

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
It's bad enough foids don't desire me. But I'm also a skill-less, talentless garbage developer that employers don't desire, either. I just wanna make money and enjoy my copes in my forced solitude, and I can't even manage to do that. I hate being stupid and worthless.

I'm going to be stuck at home with my father for the rest of my life. :feelsrope:

Dropped out of high school or got a worthless uni degree? In any case sorry to hear that.

Dropped out of high school or got a worthless uni degree? In any case sorry to hear that.
I got a software engineering degree, but I'm so shit at it that I'm completely unable to pass the technical interviews, and I just don't have the passion for the field to want to learn all this technical stuff. It's hard to find the motivation to learn about the field I'm trying to make it in since I never got into it for any sort of passion in the subject material, anyway.

I got a software engineering degree, but I'm so shit at it that I'm completely unable to pass the technical interviews, and I just don't have the passion for the field to want to learn all this technical stuff. It's hard to find the motivation to learn about the field I'm trying to make it in since I never got into it for any sort of passion in the subject material, anyway.
Fuck man you know the situation is fucked when even after studying STEM (one of the few fields of study that supposedly lead to quick employment) you're unemployed.

Fuck man you know the situation is fucked when even after studying STEM (one of the few fields of study that supposedly lead to quick employment) you're unemployed.
Yeah, and I'm stressing out and in a complete panic over it, because my life is in shambles and I don't see that changing.

I've even tried to take steps to mitigate this issue in the past, with studying online technical test resources and taking online practice tests and quizzes, and whatnot. But my scores on those are always awful and I can never seem to improve, and the technical information just seems to go in one ear and out the other. Nothing ever sticks. I suspect it may be due to my autism. Autism usually leads to very narrow, intensely focused interests, to the abandonment of everything else. I wonder if software development is just not sticking because of that lack of interest.

It just goes full circle back to that lack of passion, again. :feelsbadman:

Me in a when I graduate :feelsrope:

i work two wage slave jobs just to keep the copes coming and the demons at bay.

Lmao me too, I am a high school flunkie who can't enter college in spite for trying for 10+years or even get a job at McWagies( they are too requiring for a place in there).
It is as if it isn't enough being born ugly, but being born ugly+ an unskilled retard+ a loser?
Seems to me like there is no god and if there was some kind of deity, he seems like a big asshole.
Screenshot 20220508 011524 Instagram

As if it isn't enough, good looking people are talented, rotting in followers and money.
I hate this fucking world so much.

i work two wage slave jobs just to keep the copes coming and the demons at bay.
I work two shitty, part-time, underpaid jobs because I literally can't land a single other job.

I might graduate from STEM next year and have no laboral experience, I was not even able to find a place to do my practices :fuk:
Yeah, I'm back in school again for a different, albeit similar, job field. I've been looking for an internship in this new field, along with my searches for a full-time gig in software, since the end of March, and have had even worse luck, despite doing better in school this time around.

It seems no matter what I do, how hard I try, I just cannot succeed at anything in this shit world. :feelsbadman:

I got a software engineering degree
mogs me:feelsrope: I've always wanted this degree and I always dream how my life will far better if I chose that degree rather than anything else in the past:cryfeels:

Lmao me too, I am a high school flunkie who can't enter college in spite for trying for 10+years or even get a job at McWagies( they are too requiring for a place in there).
It is as if it isn't enough being born ugly, but being born ugly+ an unskilled retard+ a loser?
Seems to me like there is no god and if there was some kind of deity, he seems like a big asshole.
View attachment 633441

As if it isn't enough, good looking people are talented, rotting in followers and money.
We're cursed. The effects of poor genetic quality snowballs into even more negative life experiences, and creates an endless, vicious cycle that begins at birth.

I know there are more worthless people out there than me, and yet, because they were born proper, they're given opportunities, anyway, that I could only dream about. It's all the same struggle as dating: worse men are given opportunities for dating and fucking because they were born 'proper,' i.e. appealing to the eyes.

It's beyond over. :feelsrope:

mogs me:feelsrope: I've always wanted this degree and I always dream how my life will far better if I chose that degree rather than anything else in the past:cryfeels:
Well ,it hasn't done me any good. It's just a piece of paper rotting in a portfolio sitting on my bookshelf.

how my life will far better if I chose that degree rather than anything else in the past:cryfeels:
What did you choose, then?

Well ,it hasn't done me any good. It's just a piece of paper rotting in a portfolio sitting on my bookshelf.
You will not understand me. I discovered that I have a great talent, passion and tendencies to this field.

I feel like I wasted my potential. Just when I remember how I would be happy in uni while studying CS or SE and how I would be rich after graduating, I want to rope:feelsrope:
What did you choose, then?
I will tell you in a PM.

You will not understand me. I discovered that I have a great talent, passion and tendencies to this field.

I feel like I wasted my potential. Just when I remember how I would be happy in uni while studying CS or SE and how I would be rich after graduating, I want to rope:feelsrope:
If that's true, I doubt you'd need a Bachelor's degree. An associate's or some certification, along with some personal projects and persistence, should do fine, I would think. One of my former co-workers got into the field with an associate's and his own personal database project.

At least you have potential. That gives you worth. I don't have that.

what are these technical interviews you’re failing, leetcode? I just got my cs degree and trying to finish a couple projects but I have a feeling I’ll be in the same boat :fuk:

what are these technical interviews you’re failing, leetcode? I just got my cs degree and trying to finish a couple projects but I have a feeling I’ll be in the same boat :fuk:
I had a couple coding exams in the past, but most commonly, it's just questions about the frameworks, languages, and architectures I use, and basic questions that anyone competent in the field should be able to answer about them. Example, they'll ask things like what is the difference between an interface and an abstract class in .NET? I can't, for the life of me, seem to answer these questions with satisfactory answers.

The problem is I'm incompetent. :fuk:

I can’t even get into college and I’m 30:reeeeee:

I can’t even get into college and I’m 30:reeeeee:
I don't even know how I got into college. My grades were slipping pretty badly already in high school due to depression and social isolation, and then when I got to college, it was worse. I probably got in because I was "gifted," i.e. a retarded autist.

Same.
I'm doing an office job but it's extremely mundane and shitty. And shop clerks get paid more than me.

Only like jobs that doesn’t need math I hate math my brain can’t handle all these numbers

View attachment 633441

life is hell

Only like jobs that doesn’t need math I hate math my brain can’t handle all these numbers
I love math, I wish I could have a job that was only math.

It's bad enough foids don't desire me. But I'm also a skill-less, talentless garbage developer that employers don't desire, either. I just wanna make money and enjoy my copes in my forced solitude, and I can't even manage to do that. I hate being stupid and worthless.

I'm going to be stuck at home with my father for the rest of my life. :feelsrope:
WRONG
You have to assess the environment you are in, ALL THE "HR" PEOPLE HIRING FOR THESE "SOFTWARE JOBS" ARE LITERALLY LOOKING FOR BILL GATES SPERG CELS TO EXPLOIT FOR THE LEAST MONEY THEY CAN PAY.

if you give a whiff you are SENTIENT AND KNOW YOUR VALUE AS A HUMAN AND WONT WORK LIKE A SLAVE AND BE EXPLOITED.
YOU WONT GET HIRED they simply wont take the risk

THEY ARE LITERALLY AFTER SPERGCEL DRONES WHO MONKEY OUT CODE AND SPERG OUT LEARNING CODE, WITH NO CONCEPTION OUTSIDE THEIR BOX OF SOFTWARE.

This is literally their "perfect" hire, a spergcel who is RIPE FOR EXPLOITATION, WITHOUT RECOGNISING HE IS BEING EXPLOITED.

A spergcel who is so unaware, that HE IS FUCKING HAPPY TO BE EXPLOITED AND HAS NO OR LITTLE AWARENESS HE IS BEING EXPLOITED.

YOU ARE SIMPLY TOO AWARE BOTH OF YOUR PREDICAMENT AND OF BEING EXPLOITED

So you either give off the vibes i was saying at interviews, or subconsciously you dont study as "hard" as the spergcels because you know all your going to get is a job that exploits you working for a company who is exploiting you.

WRONG
You have to assess the environment you are in, ALL THE "HR" PEOPLE HIRING FOR THESE "SOFTWARE JOBS" ARE LITERALLY LOOKING FOR BILL GATES SPERG CELS TO EXPLOIT FOR THE LEAST MONEY THEY CAN PAY.

if you give a whiff you are SENTIENT AND KNOW YOUR VALUE AS A HUMAN AND WONT WORK LIKE A SLAVE AND BE EXPLOITED.
YOU WONT GET HIRED they simply wont take the risk

THEY ARE LITERALLY AFTER SPERGCEL DRONES WHO MONKEY OUT CODE AND SPERG OUT LEARNING CODE, WITH NO CONCEPTION OUTSIDE THEIR BOX OF SOFTWARE.

This is literally their "perfect" hire, a spergcel who is RIPE FOR EXPLOITATION, WITHOUT RECOGNISING HE IS BEING EXPLOITED.

A spergcel who is so unaware, that HE IS FUCKING HAPPY TO BE EXPLOITED AND HAS NO OR LITTLE AWARENESS HE IS BEING EXPLOITED.

YOU ARE SIMPLY TOO AWARE BOTH OF YOUR PREDICAMENT AND OF BEING EXPLOITED

So you either give off the vibes i was saying at interviews, or subconsciously you dont study as "hard" as the spergcels because you know all your going to get is a job that exploits you working for a company who is exploiting you.
Could be desperation, too. I'm considering following up for a position that they said on the application page is a straight up diversity hire for autism. Aside from that red flag, there were plenty of other red flags about the position, including the poor reviews of the company left by former employees.

But the upside of it all is that a couple of the reviews mention it's a good second chance company, meaning they'll hire literally anybody. :dafuckfeels: I'll take what I can fucking get, at this point.

Being an ugly, middle-functioning autist with no special talent is pure hell. You're basically socially retarded but are expected to support yourself like an NT. And because your disability prevents you from attaining decent work, you'll only get menial jobs where you get bullied by normalscum coworkers.

Being an ugly, middle-functioning autist with no special talent is pure hell. You're basically socially retarded but are expected to support yourself like an NT. And because your disability prevents you from attaining decent work, you'll only get menial jobs where you get bullied by normalscum coworkers.
Stop describing my life so perfectly. :feelsbadman:

Seriously, though, is there any worse combination in this life than middle-functioning autism, ugliness, and talentlessness? I don't think so. :feelsrope: