Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate being alive

foreveralone23

foreveralone23

Recruit
★★★★
Every waking minute I’m just suffering. No normie fag gets it and I’m just stuck being able to talk here because no one gets it. No one gets the hell, the nightmare our lives are. I don’t even give a fuck about sex I just wanted to matter to a girl, to be loved… instead I was shown and told how worthless I was because of my height and looks.. closing in on fuckin 25 and I’m a person who doesn’t even work. I just want this fuckin hell to end man :feelsrope: I’m miserable

Stop being alive then

Every waking minute I’m just suffering. No normie fag gets it and I’m just stuck being able to talk here because no one gets it. No one gets the hell, the nightmare our lives are. I don’t even give a fuck about sex I just wanted to matter to a girl, to be loved… instead I was shown and told how worthless I was because of my height and looks.. closing in on fuckin 25 and I’m a person who doesn’t even work. I just want this fuckin hell to end man :feelsrope: I’m miserable
How tall are you?

I'm tired of living too

No wonder you hate your life. If you had a couple more inches of "personality", you would be reasonably happy and have a job.
Yea. Life is brutal. Only jobs I ever found where slave wage jobs. Never got much of a chance. Always found it hilarious even when I was 13 people saying personality is what matters… yea like my shit height isn’t going to kill any chance :feelsseriously:. Also would need more than a couple inches for todays shit generation of whores.

then unalive then