Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate being blackpilled

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
knowing that I'm incel hasn't helped me in any way. I wish I could have just coped without feeling how much of a failure I am. I wish I was never blackpilled on race either. there's too much to take in to be at peace in this world. ignorance is bliss.

fuck off kahnivore whatever you have to say just fuck off

@Khanivore give him the truth

Man, whats wrong? If you know that you cant actually get gf - then you will stop your fruitless mission

You cant get it. You will never have it, and why are you still kicking? This is hopeless, and you know that

I am not proud to be an incel, who would be proud of that. I am a failure.. only in love department! Who said, that i will not achieve success in other fields of live? @decembrist_kirillov gonna be mister olympia, if he continues his struggle, @mistersinister can be absurdly rich, if only he would get his money to make more money

Nobody here is a complete failure, many ppl here just got hyperfixation on love and shit - and yet, they understand that they cannot win this, that they would never fulfill their own demands to themselves, because demands can grow bigger over time

This is a subject of some good nice doctorate article (i dont know, how those called in english)

Just.. there is so much, actually. Nothing is just, world is cruel, so yeah

Shits tough, matie!

@Incelius Savage got skills to survive with almost nothing, he can be admired for that

@HiddenUzer can be next mister olympia too

And they are just as lonely as all users here.. well, maybe hidden is larping, who knows