Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i hate being fat but i eat to cope with life and enjoy it

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
currently weigh 290 lb

i have tried dieting many times, tried incorporating exercise, can never stick to it

i hate being fat, i know i look gross, but i love to eat, it's the only enjoyment i get in life. and depriving myself of it seems pointless

seriously. when i try to lose weight i can't help but think why? what will it benefit me. i won't get dates, won't improve any aspect of my life, nothing really will change except my self perception which is pretty irrelevant

a brutal cycle

images

dis y u inkwell

1000 calories a day, 2 liters of water, walk 2 hours a day or 10,000 steps and a cope to kill hunger, like tobacco or drugs.

40-50 kilos in a year.

1000 calories a day, 2 liters of water, walk 2 hours a day or 10,000 steps and a cope to kill hunger, like tobacco or drugs.

40-50 kilos in a year.
but why

If you want to die, it's better to die with something that doesn't make you suffer terribly. Having diabetes, heart problems and other diseases can be fucking hard. And then, if you don't have the balls to commit suicide, you will suffer until the end of your days.

It goes beyond the cope, since for an incel having a good body is useless except to avoid future suffering in the face of a life that wants to sustain itself with copes.

Are you brown? If so then it's really over for you buddy mang

I’m really scared to footcope. I don’t wanna end up getting too fat. :cryfeels:

If you want to die, it's better to die with something that doesn't make you suffer terribly. Having diabetes, heart problems and other diseases can be fucking hard. And then, if you don't have the balls to commit suicide, you will suffer until the end of your days.

It goes beyond the cope, since for an incel having a good body is useless except to avoid future suffering in the face of a life that wants to sustain itself with copes.
tbh even if you live till you are old you can be healthy or unhealthy you still suffer from age and become some vegetable who pisses themselves i can't see living past 40 being too enjoyable

:yes: There's no reason other than health benefits
and for me that doesn't even matter

if i was 120 lb, 290 lb, or 600 lb, i don't think my romantic situation would change.

Eating can be a good cope, but try to get some exercise in to balance it out.

about as disgusting as being short and bald
yeah but its natural and unchangeble, all this lard is from kiked goyslop products buddy boyo

Eating can be a good cope, but try to get some exercise in to balance it out.
yeah, i need to, i'm just so mentally drained after work + 2 hours of commuting it's hard

yeah, i need to, i'm just so mentally drained after work + 2 hours of commuting it's hard
Ah fuck dude that’s tough, try and do it on days off if possible

tbh even if you live till you are old you can be healthy or unhealthy you still suffer from age and become some vegetable who pisses themselves i can't see living past 40 being too enjoyable
If that is your wish, nothing can be done brocel. All these diseases with obesity are terribly suffered. It only makes your coping worse,.terribly worse.

If that is your wish, nothing can be done brocel. All these diseases with obesity are terribly suffered. It only makes your coping worse,.terribly worse.
it's hard to make a change so drastic when the benefits will be negligible, but you have a point.

it's hard to make a change so drastic when the benefits will be negligible, but you have a point.
It is an investment in the future for your health, just that. And then, losing weight is very hard at first, because weight loss is progressive and in a month, realistically, you will not lose more than 4-5 kilos. Hence, a drink such as cigarettes or a drug such as amphetamines are the most effective way to reduce hunger and keep the mind calmer.

Every journey begins with the first step.

I wish you the best of success, brocel.

I deserve to suffer.

food is good, but being fat is not

currently weigh 290 lb

i have tried dieting many times, tried incorporating exercise, can never stick to it

i hate being fat, i know i look gross, but i love to eat, it's the only enjoyment i get in life. and depriving myself of it seems pointless

seriously. when i try to lose weight i can't help but think why? what will it benefit me. i won't get dates, won't improve any aspect of my life, nothing really will change except my self perception which is pretty irrelevant

a brutal cycle
290 lbs depends on what height, what's your height ?

Self perception is important for your self esteem. You wouldn't be as sad about being an incel if you had a healthier body.
I was a bit chubby at some point in life, but I managed to lose about 18 pounds in some months by slowly but surely getting used to eating less and healthier. This also saved me a decent amount of money I used to spend buying ingredients and stuff.
I would have to create a whole thread to properly explain everything but, in short, NEVER starve, just learn how to eat until you are not hungry anymore.

do you have noticeable facial asymmetry? if not then try to leanmaxx and you might be able to ascend if you have decent bones (assuming you're white).

you really only need to be in a calorie deficit everyday, and you don't need to diet or anything you just gotta consume less than you use. you burn about 1.8k calories per day doing literally nothing so you don't gotta start gymceling either.

i get how hard it can be to do any of this considering your current situation in life but honestly just for your own health you should try lose some of that weight. i'd also try finding another cope to make it easier but again that's gonna be kinda hard considering your life rn