Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate bitches who do cosplaying

Immolator

Immolator

Dead man walking
★★★★★
Idk why, there’s something that ticks me off about them

Playing dress up for cosplay and halloween presents opportunities for slutiness.

I hate cosplay in general, you're literally an adult dressing up as a cartoon character, pretty fucking cringe when you think about it.

They don't actually know much about the franchise or character in general, 99% of the time it's just signalling for attention from Chad and validation from cucks and normies all around for dressing like a whore, but in the manner of some pop culture character everyone knows about; what they're really "cosplaying" as is being a human being with actual developed interests and hobbies. :feelshaha:

They dress up as characters men like so that they can attract more simps to follow their socials and make them donate more money.

It's a cope. Foids being sluts allow you to fap once at home. Imagine living in a place where you see 0 slutty foid, but still have to cope with the ultimate truth of the blackpill. At least in our current state of the world, we have plenty of free copes thanks to foid retardation let free. I'm not complaining. Being an incel today is less harsh than it would have been during middle age. Imagine being a crippled at that time. Awful, truly awful.

They are the worse. Pretend to like a character but just so they can dress up slutty for Chad.

What I don't like is all of them I have seen are 100% Chad only.

Idk why, there’s something that ticks me off about them
It's because they're attention whoring, and getting the attention they desire.