Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate edgy 4chan foids

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
They'll insult niggers, faggots, kikes, and trannys but tell them they're roasties and they lose their shit. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: just as sensitive as any other women

They dont exist
They are just guys LARPing

They'll insult niggers, faggots, kikes, and trannys but tell them they're roasties and they lose their shit. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: just as sensitive as any other women
They always end up being crazy e-girls and have hundreds of simps clambering for their attention.

Are you talking about the siege mask whores who know nothing about politics and are just edgelords? I fucking hate those skank fatherless whores. They make a mockery of actual politics. They’re just doing garbage like that to pull some 14 year old discord fag “NatSoc” who calls himself a neo nazi. Pathetic those whores should be beaten

FUCK 4chan fuck those retarded cuckold degenerate fags KILL ALL 4SHIT USERS

4chan users are faggot larpers, regardless of gender. It's only for normies who go there to post edgy, nonsensical shit without being persecuted by Big Tech.

Completely unoriginal content too aside from the /pol/ humour threads.

4chan is just the old reddit

the real 4chan died long ago its just a corpse being animated by the pure power of normie energy now.

They do exist. Visit r9k. They're trying to get simps and edgy Chad.
R9k is full of trannies, fit and wsg to a certain degree are the only non degen boards desu

they are cute when they are 13-15 years old

4chan is just the old reddit

the real 4chan died long ago its just a corpse being animated by the pure power of normie energy now.
^^^^^^^^

Women are everywhere online and will literally abandon all their virtue signaling for attention.

e girls have same T level as ordinary roid user

Toilets are extremely insecure, especially when it comes to their labia, because they, deep inside, are aware of the fact that pussy is the only valuable thing they can offer.

Toilets are extremely insecure, especially when it comes to their labia, because they, deep inside, are aware of the fact that pussy is the only valuable thing they can offer.
Exactly, that's why they get so angry when men desire virgins.

I hate all 4chan users regardless of gender

t. a 4chan user

I hate all 4chan users regardless of gender
I used to be a 4chan user but most of the sites original members have left or been banned. It's just TikTokers and redditors now.

I used to be a 4chan user but most of the sites original members have left or been banned. It's just TikTokers and redditors now.
Same i only use it to look at hentai nowadays

I feel turned off by foids that are edgy, or "Nazis" or racist. Violence and brutal words are a male-only thing. I don't want some edgy 14-year old white girl being on 4chan all day writing dumb shit. These whores need a good beating for posting nasty things.
I used to go on 4chan a lot and got some of my first red and blackpills there. But nowadays I just can't stand the edginess and overall gayness of the board. And as the cherry on top you see all the blacked and tranny posts. Really disgusting. Can they finally decide what their political stance is?

I feel turned off by foids that are edgy, or "Nazis" or racist. Violence and brutal words are a male-only thing. I don't want some edgy 14-year old white girl being on 4chan all day writing dumb shit. These whores need a good beating for posting nasty things.
I used to go on 4chan a lot and got some of my first red and blackpills there. But nowadays I just can't stand the edginess and overall gayness of the board. And as the cherry on top you see all the blacked and tranny posts. Really disgusting. Can they finally decide what their political stance is?
They're just trying to be edgy for the sake of it. Also the foids there are Chad only. Although recently I rags quit 4chan because it's not even edgy anymore. It's just low tier TikTok cringe and simpery.

4chan users are faggot larpers, regardless of gender. It's only for normies who go there to post edgy, nonsensical shit without being persecuted by Big Tech.
lol, that description reminded a lot of this forum