Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate feeling tired but I love sleeping

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
At night I start feeling a little tired but not enough to make me want to fall asleep, which is annoying because it makes me want to lay down, and I'll have lower enegy and ability to focus. I can't fall asleep usually until I'm so exhausted I can't keep my eyes open, so I feel that tiredness for almost 6 hours every night before it's enough to make me sleep. Is there a way stop the tiredness at night, or teach myself to fall asleep right away when I start feeling a little tired?

Last edited:
At night I start feeling a little tired but not enough to make me want to fall asleep, which is annoying because I need to lay down and have lower enegy and ability to focus. I can't fall asleep usually until I'm so exhausted I can't keep my eyes open, so I feel that tiredness for almost 6 hours every night before it's enough to make me sleep. Is there a way stop the tiredness at night, or teach myself to fall asleep right away the moment I start feeling a little tired?
Damn, I can really really relate with this. Except instead of feeling the tiredness and stuff for like 6 hours, I feel it for around 2 hrs or so. I kinda fucked my sleep schedule up, so I guess I'm to blame somewhat tbh. I suggest listening to videos with a person talking nonstop, I personally just use a video like SOG's "Deep Web Browsing" videos to try and fall asleep. It works in getting me sleepy/in the mood to sleep.

Damn, I can really really relate with this. Except instead of feeling the tiredness and stuff for like 6 hours, I feel it for around 2 hrs or so. I kinda fucked my sleep schedule up, so I guess I'm to blame somewhat tbh. I suggest listening to videos with a person talking nonstop, I personally just use a video like SOG's "Deep Web Browsing" videos to try and fall asleep. It works in getting me sleepy/in the mood to sleep.
I agree, It probably gets worse the more you mess up your sleep schedule. Other things I thought might cause it are bright artificial lights at night and too much caffeine and other (((prescription drugs.))) You're lucky you only feel tired two hours before bed. I remember there was a time I'd only feel tired for 10 minutes before passing out.

Last edited:
I agree, It probably gets worse the more you mess up your sleep schedule. Other things I thought might cause it are bright artificial lights at night and too much caffeine and other (((prescription drugs.))) You're lucky you only feel tired two hours before bed. I remember there was a time I'd only feel tired for 10 minutes before passing out.
I never really take any prescription drugs (all natural goodboi here), and ig the lights would just be my faptop screen then lol. Good luck in your quest to fix your sleeping habits tho :feelsautistic:

I never really take any prescription drugs (all natural goodboi here), and ig the lights would just be my faptop screen then lol. Good luck in your quest to fix your sleeping habits tho :feelsautistic:
That's good, then I can rule out jew pills and artificial lights as being the cause. Having a non-circadian sleep schedule for too long might be why it happens.

listen to asmr it makes me sleep

Try not to sleep in the day to be more exhausted in the night.

I always do feel tired but its the type of tired that won't be fixed by sleeping.