Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Hate Femlets so Much.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
I'm sure this sentiment is felt here, but I really wish to echo my disdain for these disgusting whores: Generally, I think I hate femlets much more than average-height or tall foids for many reasons.

To start off, some of the foids whom unironcially had "le bad personalities" were femlets: Abrasive, sassy, arrogant, loudmouthed, and a mountain of fucking attitude. They were usually the ones to give myself, and other lower-value males, shit over anything: Not to mention, they were always some of the worst when it came to rejecting me. One Hapa femlet I asked out to homecoming rejected me, stating "oh I'm just going by myself" only to end up going with some prettyboy fag.

Their voices are generally insufferable also; just something about foids being that height must fuck-up their Hz frequencies a lot.

Not to mention, they all desire tall guys more than average or even tall foids it would seem:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@johnanthonylifestyle/video/7304327897224088878?q=short%20girls%20want%20tall%20guys&t=1713906064535

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@isw_tv/video/7241359775014063406?q=short%20girls%20want%20tall%20guys&t=1713906472249

They fucked up my families gene-pool a lot: I had some male ancestors who were apparently 6'2+, yet they bred with femlets which thus made my genetics even more dysgenic.

Last edited:
They should fucking die

I got most of my looks from my mother. Short, with a forehead you could land a cargo plane on. Its fucking terrible

always the short/fat foids with the biggest egos.

Arranged marriage ruins lives short foids ruin lives

It's actually crazy how many short women i see every day, they're shorter than 160cm, i don't like them because they will spawn short sons into suffering.

if my father would have picked a sane, caring woman with good hair i might not have ended up here. tbh he was an idiot asshole anyway. its just how it goes for some, shitty.

I don't know why these cunts think they're entitled to 6'0+ men

always the short/fat foids with the biggest egos.
And who project the most onto us.
I got most of my looks from my mother. Short, with a forehead you could land a cargo plane on. Its fucking terrible
I got both of the bad traits from both sides.
if my father would have picked a sane, caring woman with good hair i might not have ended up here. tbh he was an idiot asshole anyway. its just how it goes for some, shitty.
Same for me.
It's actually crazy how many short women i see every day, they're shorter than 160cm, i don't like them because they will spawn short sons into suffering.
This is why we need eugenics

Reminder that being short is a feminine trait. Estrogen naturally closes growth plates earlier. If you noticed, women hit puberty sooner and finish earlier too, around age 14, while some men are still growing at 17. This is another reason why estrogen in the food is really bad for growing boys(it also causes brain damage).

This is another reason why estrogen in the food is really bad for growing boys(it also causes brain damage).
Planning on making a high-effort thread on this at some point.