Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate filthy normie languages

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
One advantage of having your personal conlang is being able to define and express your own value system though it. Unfortunately it becomes addicting and normie languages sound filthy in comparison and I'm not talking about sound or grammar.

Could normies please stop comparing everything to their penises and vaginas? These pedos love to take the most innocent thing and attach a hidden secondary meaning (it's hard to keep up with these codes, why do they speak in riddles? ) of the filthiest sort. Cock = penis, pussy = vagina, mały ptaszek (Polish for little bird) = small penis, lód (Polish for ice cream or ice) = blowjob, pet play = larping as a zoophile, snowball = something with cum (don't remember exactly and not gonna look up), snow bunny = fetishizing term for white foids, daddy = fetish term for softcore pedophiles, baby = an attractive foid etc. etc. It's a meme at this point that if something sounds innocent but nonsensical, it's probably some sick fetish.

Normies, please stop comparing everything to genitalia and your sick deviations. You're ruining language for everyone. When I say I want to sleep with someone, like during a sleepover, I have to add literally, because sleep with someone is code-speak for having sex with someone. Psychopathic normies won't stop until every word in their language starts denoting something of sexual nature. I think it's the sickest when it refers to animals who are dignified creatures, not euphemisms for your genitalia, or items associated to children and that's like 90% of them at least. I fucking hate it.

Even language is becoming more and more degenerate

Even worse than that are the barbarism from English.

For example in my language we have a perfectly usable word for Bullying it's 'Dachagvra' yet for whatever reason in Schools teachers use the word 'Bullingi' which as you might've guessed is taken from the English word 'Bullying'.

Not only does it sound cringy as hell but it's also just pointless, why use a English word when you already have that word in your language? fucking Normies ffs.

s
One advantage of having your personal conlang is being able to define and express your own value system though it. Unfortunately it becomes addicting and normie languages sound filthy in comparison and I'm not talking about sound or grammar.

Could normies please stop comparing everything to their penises and vaginas? These pedos love to take the most innocent thing and attach a hidden secondary meaning (it's hard to keep up with these codes, why do they speak in riddles? ) of the filthiest sort. Cock = penis, pussy = vagina, mały ptaszek (Polish for little bird) = small penis, lód (Polish for ice cream or ice) = blowjob, pet play = larping as a zoophile, snowball = something with cum (don't remember exactly and not gonna look up), snow bunny = fetishizing term for white foids, daddy = fetish term for softcore pedophiles, baby = an attractive foid etc. etc. It's a meme at this point that if something sounds innocent but nonsensical, it's probably some sick fetish.

Normies, please stop comparing everything to genitalia and your sick deviations. You're ruining language for everyone. When I say I want to sleep with someone, like during a sleepover, I have to add literally, because sleep with someone is code-speak for having sex with someone. Psychopathic normies won't stop until every word in their language starts denoting something of sexual nature. I think it's the sickest when it refers to animals who are dignified creatures, not euphemisms for your genitalia, or items associated to children and that's like 90% of them at least. I fucking hate it.
siema polaku

taki murzyn to ma od groma takich snowbunnies w polsce

Even worse than that are the barbarism from English.

For example in my language we have a perfectly usable word for Bullying it's 'Dachagvra' yet for whatever reason in Schools teachers use the word 'Bullingi' which as you might've guessed is taken from the English word 'Bullying'.

Not only does it sound cringy as hell but it's also just pointless, why use a English word when you already have that word in your language? fucking Normies ffs.
Yes, I don't understand why people want to use "cool" foreign words if local language already had a good word for this term

SEX and LOVE is literally the colors normies see, giving them a vibrant and multidimensional world, and we are all color blind who can only fathom sex and love thru tall tales and myths.

If you talk like them they treat you better. Its weird.

Haven't you noticed that a large portion of new words that the younger generation uses are adopted from niggerspeak? Not only that but the general way of speaking and the sentence structure.
The English language is becoming debased in part because of the internet and social media/texting. The internet allows the easier spread of these new forms of speech so that more people will adopt it and see it as new trend they need to follow. Social media and text messages allow people to send messages without any thought or preparation, so that the unfiltered thoughts come straight onto the screen.
This might seem like the ranting of senile boomer but I'm not someone who hates technology. Overall the effects have been pretty postive. It's just that there are some bad aspects that come along with the good ones.

Haven't you noticed that a large portion of new words that the younger generation uses are adopted from niggerspeak? Not only that but the general way of speaking and the sentence structure.
The English language is becoming debased in part because of the internet and social media/texting. The internet allows the easier spread of these new forms of speech so that more people will adopt it and see it as new trend they need to follow. Social media and text messages allow people to send messages without any thought or preparation, so that the unfiltered thoughts come straight onto the screen.
This might seem like the ranting of senile boomer but I'm not someone who hates technology. Overall the effects have been pretty postive. It's just that there are some bad aspects that come along with the good ones.
Yup, most of the time if I talk to a young person today I won't even understand half of what they say. I'm pretty young myself so it feels even more isolating.

All in all, it's a result of the jews being successful in pushing nigger culture in all aspects of society e.g. being promiscuous like niggers, liking nigger music, dressing like niggers, being an unemphatic thug like a nigger, and consuming the flashiest product like a nigger.

Maybe nigger culture is ideal for the Jews in this way? Think about it, the nigger has absolutely no sense of loyalty to anything except himself and his low-level desires (maybe to his street gang if he's in one), they have destroyed family units and have destroyed and war-torn societies. If there's anything that the jew likes, it's the destruction of a united people, that's what makes his various firms and businesses money.

Overall, the guys over at /pol/ put it best, the USA is a nigger-worshipping country that bends over backwards to cater to the niggers.

diggah halts maul mrq @Ecstasy

diggah halts maul mrq @Ecstasy
Alter vorsicht

THIS THREAD IS GAY AS SHIT! HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO TALK SHIT WITHOUT CUSSWORDS AND NOT SOUND LIKE A PUSSY ASS CUNT! WHAT THE FUCK OP?! ALSO, DUDE, I LITERALLY WANT A (18 years old) NAUGHTY LITTLE DADDY'S GIRL TO PLAY WITH MY ACTION TOY (MY PENIS) AND BEG ME FOR MY YUMMY CREAM (MY CUM) AND I WANT TO INSERT MY WILD OTTER (ALSO MY PENIS) INTO HER LITTLE PUSSY DOGGYSTYLE AND I WANNA MAKE HER SCREAM LIKE A FILTHY ASS GOAT! I WANNA MAKE HER MY BICH! LITERALLY I WANNA SLEEP WITH HER AND SHIEET!