Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Hate Foid's Useless Advice

Foremostfiend

Foremostfiend

Greycel
I hate it when foids give out their useless bluepill advice on relationships and how to be a man and I hate it even more when they're 'brutally honest', bitch unless I asked for it, I don't want or need your fucking advice! Maybe I should be brutal with you and bash your head against the wall!

It's always the foids with the most fucked up life and hypothetical standards telling you what to do. Single mom's with daddy issue's tell you how to be a real man, fat 40 something year olds tell you how to make her feel special, and it's broke women with no real job (other than Hoenly Fans or some beta male provider) telling you you have to be a rich man to get with used goods like her.

God forbid we tell toilets how to get a man by having a low body count, not be fat, be nice, dress non provocatively, and get a husband before you hit 30 or you're a misogynistic asshole. Welp, foids nowadays know we're not settling for less than the minimum. We don't need their useless advice like 'just be a nice guy' while dating bad boys, 'be yourself' while lying and judging men about every little thing and 'a real man should-' when they can't even get a real man.

My cousin, the single mother and she has the audacity to give me advice. The bitch who is always asking people for money and favors myself included. No one in the family likes her. She hasn't done much since she graduated college for a degree she doesn't use. Instead, she tries to push her pyramid scheme, has multiple jobs she can't last at like waitressing, wannabe influencer, NFT investor, and a remote job being an assistant (probably just employed or at least has shit pay) and she's moved at least 5 states to leech off people but starts beef with, but acts like she's this big shot I'm doing better in life than her and that's saying something sad considering my only achievements are going to school for a coue of years, moving out of my mom's hell home, and having a job that's barely keeping me afloat. Her relationships consists of a man with 5 baby mommas (she's the 3rd or 4th) a thug who's doing life, some wannabe rapper, and Tyrones going in and out of jail.

they know its not true, they say things to get you to fuck off faster

Women are hypocrites water is wet

the people giving you the advice: