Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I HATE Girls on Reddit

B

Beckham

Banned
-
A bunch of them told me I was cute and good looking.
But in reality in just a 4/10

fuck these lying bitches

Lol they wouldnt fuck you or give you a kiss in real life, but they lie behind the computer screen.

Can we end these humblebrag fakecel posts.

existentialhack said:
Can we end these humblebrag fakecel posts.

I angry since users here gave me correct ratings but those girls lied to me

Beckham said:
I angry since users here gave me correct ratings but those girls lied to me

If you were ugly they'd say you look "fine" and "okay". Not "cute" and "good looking". That implies normie.

existentialhack said:
If you were ugly they'd say you look "fine" and "okay". Not "cute" and "good looking". That implies normie.
They are lying him to try and discredit, I've seen his photos and he's definitely not cute.

I find a lot of girls cute but not cute enough to be with them. Cute enough to smash their pussies but women thinks the other way and they're more likely to be in relationship than give their pussy.

Crustaciouse said:
They are lying him to try and discredit, I've seen his photos and he's definitely not cute.

He's cute for a ricey. Like I said, femoids on the internet/before an audience upgrade to virtue signal. So an ugly guy is "fine" and an average guy is "cute".

existentialhack said:
He's cute for a ricey. Like I said, femoids on the internet/before an audience upgrade to virtue signal. So an ugly guy is "fine" and an average guy is "cute".

whats my rating brah? I Pmed you my pic.

Average guys that show beta qualities will be deemed as attractive by women on the internet in places like amiugly and photofeeler (they are virtue signaling). A self deprecating guy with a shitty smile who doesn't look intimidating will go over great as the femoids pat you on the back for putting yourself out there, while they would avoid you like the plague IRL. If a sub 8 males posts a serious looking pic, it gets laughed at, shunned, and rated poorly. "Smile more! Tee hee"

It's because you didn't shower