Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate gym thots

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
On Thursday, I was at the gym, and I am not kidding, there was a whore that was in her literal underwear staring at herself in the mirror doing different poses. She was right by where the bench was so there was not much I could do to avoid. I genuinely find these whores disgusting and completely unattractive.

Workout from home so you don’t have to look at the gym thots.

Dressing like that in public should be illegal.

Workout from home so you don’t have to look at the gym thots.
I don't have money to buy the equipment and there are some great people at the gym, and it can be a good testosterone fuelling environment.

Dressing like that in public should be illegal.
I have said this before, that incels should form a political party, get into government and then make women who dress like that pay a huge fine, or five years in prison.

On Thursday, I was at the gym, and I am not kidding, there was a whore that was in her literal underwear staring at herself in the mirror doing different poses. She was right by where the bench was so there was not much I could do to avoid. I genuinely find these whores disgusting and completely unattractive.
You should stare and make them uncomfortable

I have said this before, that incels should form a political party, get into government and then make women who dress like that pay a huge fine, or five years in prison.
True, they need to be put on a list like a sex offender and have to be shamed every time they try to do anything like fill out a job application or file taxes, they need to constantly be reminded of their past whoredom and the public needs to be constantly reminded too so they can properly shame them. Shame is a very powerful political tactic, that's why they try to shame us incels so harshly.

You should make their weights extra heavy to crush their spines in GTA

Yesterday i had an argument over this with a "muh traditional" ultra catholic foid and she kept saying NAWALT shit and wanted to pretend it's something uncommon despite the fact that almost every chick in her 20's dresses like a whore at the gym. I don't understand why these bitches are so disingenuous, they don't worship god they worship the mother goddess.

You should stare and make them uncomfortable
I did this to a girl who was with her bf once, and her bf was too scared to do anything about it. I saw and heard her telling him, he looked at me and was like "no way am I challenging him" pretty sure I destroyed his relationship as I haven't seen her with him since. I regret my actions.

Yesterday i had an argument over this with a "muh traditional" ultra catholic foid and she kept saying NAWALT shit and wanted to pretend it's something uncommon despite the fact that almost every chick in her 20's dresses like a whore at the gym. I don't understand why these bitches are so disingenuous, they don't worship god they worship the mother goddess.
A trad catholic would never pretend the majority of woman aren't whores. Idk who you were speaking to.

The rate women lie to defend themselves , chads, and other women makes me lose all respect for them.
You cannot trust a word that comes out of their mouth, literally 99% of what they say is an outright lie or fabrication of the truth.

A trad catholic would never pretend the majority of woman aren't whores. Idk who you were speaking to.
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Women are women, I wish catholic women were based but if most of them were then surely we wouldn't be in the situation we are currently in. Most of them were just born into it and haven't questioned things too much, maybe they just enjoy the community and don't want to piss off their Catholic family. (females care a lot what people think about them)
Or they are finished riding the cock carousel and now want to do the Catholic larp so they can find a male to betabuxx them now that they've hit the wall in their 30s.

Christianity (and all religions) are only effective when they are backed by force, which Christianity in the west is currently not.

The rate women lie to defend themselves , chads, and other women makes me lose all respect for them.
You cannot trust a word that comes out of their mouth, literally 99% of what they say is an outright lie or fabrication of the truth.

I did this to a girl who was with her bf once, and her bf was too scared to do anything about it. I saw and heard her telling him, he looked at me and was like "no way am I challenging him" pretty sure I destroyed his relationship as I haven't seen her with him since. I regret my actions.
:feelskek: :feelskek: that's pretty hilarious, she thought she was dating a tough guy but then got the ick when she realized he's not confrontational

Yeah I hate how they dress like that.
But they are some fucking eye candy :ha..feels:
Looking absolutely delicious :ahegao::feelsohh: