Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate having a feminine body

Once youve nailed down every aspect of your diet sleep and training hop on the juice injections.
Dont hyperfixate on em hips im sure you can do a lot better

Once youve nailed down every aspect of your diet sleep and training hop on the juice injections.
Dont hyperfixate on em hips im sure you can do a lot better
Too much effort. No reward.

Indulging in your suffering while refusing to believe in a change

Last edited:
Had the same body in my late teens and early 20 twenties, started getting skinny fat in my last twenties, I look feminine both skinny and skinnyfat. Nothing matters when you have an ugly face.
True.

Teeheehee I'll fuck you but only if your face is worth it.

Imagine looking in the mirror and always seeing a feminine body. You thought it was skinny fat and then you lost weight and starved and you still looked the same. Hit the gym, nothing changed. Klinefelter's is brutal .
It’s normal for inferior races like yours

Imagine looking in the mirror and always seeing a feminine body. You thought it was skinny fat and then you lost weight and starved and you still looked the same. Hit the gym, nothing changed. Klinefelter's is brutal .
Just be glad you don't have my body. It can always be worse.