Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how Americans take for granted job stability and good wages

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Usually see it on soyit (reddit) posts like this: "We are from USA/Canada and we are tired of our boring corporate lives! I'm a cybersecurity engineer and earn 120K a year and my wife is a data scientist who earns 95K a year, we live in a huge house in the suburbs but we want to move maybe to Italy or to Spain and live in a small historical town :soy::soy::soy::soy: We like that life in Europe is more relaxed than in America :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: we could travel a lot and enjoy the historical sites and food unlike here where it's boring and it's all cities, industry and highways :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: any tips guys??"

Yeah retard when you land in Spain or Italy you will find out that there is no demand for your job, that you are overqualified and you will end up working in something unrelated earning much less (and paying much more taxes than in Murica) which will make you depressed and dissatisfied with your job so you won't have time/energy/money to travel or enjoy "historical Europe" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: When Americans with good jobs and careers say they are bored with their lives there's no better sign that they are incredibly entitled. They think that Southern Europe has the same job opportunities but better climate, more holidays and that it doesn't get boring here, how stupid do you have to be kek. Places in Europe with similar opportunities to America are basically Germany, UK, Scandinavia and maybe Benelux and France, for the rest it's just not worth it emigrating. And even if you move to those countries you would earn less, pay more taxes and the food and weather isn't that good so no sense. However I agree they have more holidays and workers' rights but we're comparing it with America so makes sense.

fuck off away from me you poverty italian spanish cocksucker ITALY/SPAIN IS FUCKING 3RD WORLD COUNTRY DESPITE THE FACT IT IS IN JEWROPE BUT THEY ARE LIKE GYPSIES OF JEWROPE TRUST ME THEY ARE FUCKING POVERTY SHORT STINKY SUBHUMANS AND DERANGED FUCKED UP ANIMALS!!!!!! ROMA IS LIKE DETROIT OF JEWROPE AND ALL ITALIANIC SHORT SUBHUMANS ARE SHITSKINNED LAZY POVERTY GYPSIES (IN VIDEO GAME)

fuck off away from me you poverty italian spanish cocksucker ITALY/SPAIN IS FUCKING 3RD WORLD COUNTRY DESPITE THE FACT IT IS IN JEWROPE BUT THEY ARE LIKE GYPSIES OF JEWROPE TRUST ME THEY ARE FUCKING POVERTY SHORT STINKY SUBHUMANS AND DERANGED FUCKED UP ANIMALS!!!!!! ROMA IS LIKE DETROIT OF JEWROPE AND ALL ITALIANIC SHORT SUBHUMANS ARE SHITSKINNED LAZY POVERTY GYPSIES (IN VIDEO GAME)
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Tell me something I don't know :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice: I hate being born here the only thing I like is the weather, the food and that it's more secure than a South American or African hellhole.

I would take italy or spain over my current situation , i hate being from latin america

I would take italy or spain over my current situation , i hate being from latin america
I think that even Latin America has better job opportunities than these countries. At least Latin America is still developing so there are opportunities in those areas, Spain and Italy everything is already "developed" so you're fucked. And at least in Latin America many people don't go to university so a degree there is more valuable than here because almost everybody has one.

I'm American, and I'd sure as fuck love to have job stability and good wages, instead, I get shit on and can't get fucking hired anywhere because I'm too autistic. :reeeeee:

I hate rich fags.:feelsUgh:

It's amazing how little Americans work on full time.

I've seen so many calling for a 30 hour work week and complain about having to work 3 full time jobs and clock in 40 hours a week!

If only I had so much free time!

I have mixed feelings about this. I wish I had more money but at the same time I despise everyone else and don’t want them to get paid more.

Counterpoint, digital nomads

Usually see it on soyit (reddit) posts like this: "We are from USA/Canada and we are tired of our boring corporate lives! I'm a cybersecurity engineer and earn 120K a year and my wife is a data scientist who earns 95K a year, we live in a huge house in the suburbs but we want to move maybe to Italy or to Spain and live in a small historical town :soy::soy::soy::soy: We like that life in Europe is more relaxed than in America :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: we could travel a lot and enjoy the historical sites and food unlike here where it's boring and it's all cities, industry and highways :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: any tips guys??"

Yeah retard when you land in Spain or Italy you will find out that there is no demand for your job, that you are overqualified and you will end up working in something unrelated earning much less (and paying much more taxes than in Murica) which will make you depressed and dissatisfied with your job so you won't have time/energy/money to travel or enjoy "historical Europe" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: When Americans with good jobs and careers say they are bored with their lives there's no better sign that they are incredibly entitled. They think that Southern Europe has the same job opportunities but better climate, more holidays and that it doesn't get boring here, how stupid do you have to be kek. Places in Europe with similar opportunities to America are basically Germany, UK, Scandinavia and maybe Benelux and France, for the rest it's just not worth it emigrating. And even if you move to those countries you would earn less, pay more taxes and the food and weather isn't that good so no sense. However I agree they have more holidays and workers' rights but we're comparing it with America so makes sense.
I'm American, and I'd sure as fuck love to have job stability and good wages, instead, I get shit on and can't get fucking hired anywhere because I'm too autistic. :reeeeee:
Cope. If I just murdered everyone on earth and I stead of inceldia I will be free.

I hate it when dumbass foreigners think the United States is some kind of utopia, paradise, or heaven on earth from overseas when they've never been over here. Fucking morons. :feelsjuice:

Thinks the United States is so great like every foreigner does because of our media influences everywhere, that is until they find out our nation is one giant corrupt oligarchy where it serves the rich only. Our entire system and way of life is for profit only, if you're not a part of that segment of the population over here you're fucked. For all intents or purposes the American Dream is dead, the land of the fee, the home of the slave. I've lived here my entire life. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

People overseas think the United States is still like it was between the 1950s-1980s.

They don't understand what a tyrannical shithole this place has become in the last thirty years. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

People overseas think the United States is still like it was between the 1950s-1980s.

They don't understand what a tyrannical shithole this place has become in the last thirty years. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
Boomers believe the same shit; I still hear the same garbage from my own father, who I still, unfortunately, live with. They don't seem to understand the hyper-competitive, and hyper-genetic-attractiveness based world we live in here in the US.

If you're autistic, it's over, in every sense of any value you could eek out of life, here, white, or not. And it's not like my opportunities would fare any better elsewhere in the world, even if I could move out of my state, which I simply cannot.

Most people just will not understand, and will actively refuse to understand, the inescapable trials and tribulations that someone like me has suffered through for the majority of my lifespan.

Boomers believe the same shit; I still hear the same garbage from my own father, who I still, unfortunately, live with. They don't seem to understand the hyper-competitive, and hyper-genetic-attractiveness based world we live in here in the US.

If you're autistic, it's over, in every sense of any value you could eek out of life, here, white, or not. And it's not like my opportunities would fare any better elsewhere in the world, even if I could move out of my state, which I simply cannot.

Most people just will not understand, and will actively refuse to understand, the inescapable trials and tribulations that someone like me has suffered through for the majority of my lifespan.
Boomers, the worst generation to have ever existed. :feelsjuice: