Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how lgbt ruined /r9k/, but I do have sympathy for homosexuals in homophobic countries

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
Gay men in extremely homophobic countries probably go through similar things as us.

Being afraid of having their sexuality discovered (virgin vs gay)

Being afraid of asking people out (MeToo vs homophobia)

Being touched deprived, skin contact deprived, etc

Being hated by society and scapegoated for problems

Risk of going to jail, etc

I dont care if a man is gay only when they make it their whole personality

but when you do give them rights they become the annoying degenerates the west suffers from. they cant stfu about their sexuality and infiltrate every political movement with it. because of them the left is ruined

I just don't care about gays as long as they don't do anything weird on the street. But some gays walk naked or dress like perv in Pride parades. I'm disgusted by it. There's no reason why I hate them if they only do it at home.

there can never be a in between with homosexual acceptance, in the united states it started off as highly homophobic, then they changed their minds and let them have a little bit of freedom, the gays seemed to be pretty alright for a bit but then as time went on they started going mentally ill. it is like slow acting poison, if you accept homosexuality in your country you will get a LGBT pronoun land full of degeneracy.

I dont care if a man is gay only when they make it their whole personality
The gay guy who took a picture of the blackhole talked about 'gay astronomy' like what the fuck is that, sticking a telescope up your ass?

homosexuality is a choice though, inceldom isn't

I just don't care about gays as long as they don't do anything weird on the street. But some gays walk naked or dress like perv in Pride parades. I'm disgusted by it. There's no reason why I hate them if they only do it at home.
Yeah, I don't understand why they don't have the self-awareness to realise they're proving their enemies right. Talking about how the "first pride was a riot" and other bullshit.

It's usually communists who thought homophobia would lead to a gay revolution, and when society accepted gays, they're buttmad about it and want homophobia back again to create more gay communists

but when you do give them rights they become the annoying degenerates the west suffers from. they cant stfu about their sexuality and infiltrate every political movement with it. because of them the left is ruined
I think gay cis men are all right. It's these charities, think tanks, pharma companies, and most importantly of all, virtue signalling "bi"sexual women, who push this shit

nah fags should be executed

there can never be a in between with homosexual acceptance, in the united states it started off as highly homophobic, then they changed their minds and let them have a little bit of freedom, the gays seemed to be pretty alright for a bit but then as time went on they started going mentally ill. it is like slow acting poison, if you accept homosexuality in your country you will get a LGBT pronoun land full of degeneracy.
Its because the charities fighting for gay marriage were getting lots of money, they wanted a reason to exist afterwards to keep rolling in the dough. Like government departments that switched from banning alcohol to banning weed

I agree with the premise but even in a lot of the most anti-gay countries there always seems to be stories of underground communities where they can 'be themselves' which is something not available to incels

I agree with the premise but even in a lot of the most anti-gay countries there always seems to be stories of underground communities where they can 'be themselves' which is something not available to incels
That's true, we're lifemogged by homos in Uganda and shit

Gay men are infected with tapeworms, they have 0 in common with us. They are controlled by parasites and are always demon-possessed degenerates. I've known gay men in my life, they are less trustworthy than women even.

Its mostly troons/trannies and psyops that ruined 4chan. I don't really care about fags, they're less annoying than troons, but i sure as hell don't feel sympathy or empathy for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back