Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate how toilets always act nice

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
They always act nice to delude you they ain't the threat by subcounsciously they use it to put your guard down which I don't do since I was blackpilled. Then they might search for help from other foid or other men by acting to them nice to set them against you by gossiping and all that which may cause problems for you. Women are one of the worst scumbags alive.

This scheme is repetetive. I had it with females from my family and same goes for females out of family.

They act that way so you'll become their little simp.

They always act nice to delude you they ain't the threat by subcounsciously they use it to put your guard down which I don't do since I was blackpilled. Then they might search for help from other foid or other men by acting to them nice to set them against you by gossiping and all that which may cause problems for you. Women are one of the worst scumbags alive.

This scheme is repetetive. I had it with females from my family and same goes for females out of family.
its fake dont reciprocate and make sure you let them know its fake

also the act is not the whole deal

its only if their action is nice that it actually counts, acting nice to someones face doesnt mean your not shitting on them afterwards

The only occasion when femsects treat me nicely is due to some hidden intention of theirs.

since they are weak they try to be cute. parasite trait.

No toilet has ever acted or pretended to be nice to me. They always outwardly despise me from the start due to my grotesque visage and overwhelming blackpill energy emanating from my physical corpus

Theyre only good for gagging on my coom hose and gargling my baby batter in sleazy motel rooms(excluding sheboons ofc) :feelsohh::smonk:

If you’re ugly enough foids never act nice towards you

No toilet has ever acted or pretended to be nice to me. They always outwardly despise me from the start due to my grotesque visage and overwhelming blackpill energy emanating from my physical corpus
Coom in their mouths on the cheap bro:feelsaww:

its fake dont reciprocate and make sure you let them know its fake

also the act is not the whole deal

its only if their action is nice that it actually counts, acting nice to someones face doesnt mean your not shitting on them afterwards
yeah it's all normie trait especially TOILET trait

that's how they're always in the right

that's how they're always in the right
they use all that sneakiness and when enough is enough and you set boundaries or WORST you hit the bitch she will make a scene like never that you are the bad one and all those who were treated "nice" (manipulation) by her will see you as monster since NORMIES FOR FUCK SAKE seem to NEVER UNDERSTAND VISCIOUS SCHEMES OF TOILETS and how they use all that for their benefits.

:waitwhat: Toilets are almost never nice to me. Even the ones who are paid to provide good service are just cold or have a pure "business" attitude.

If foids act nice towards you then you might have a chance. I'll tell ya that if you are ugly and acne scar ridden like me there ain't no chance women will act nice towards you, ever. I act completely neutral and normal around them and I can tell that they hate my ugly guts

If foids act nice towards you then you might have a chance. I'll tell ya that if you are ugly and acne scar ridden like me there ain't no chance women will act nice towards you, ever. I act completely neutral and normal around them and I can tell that they hate my ugly guts
They always act nice to me to perform scheme I wrote at the beginning of the thread. I am now low 5 or 5/10. Looksmaxxed I was 6/10 when I had lower fat levels. So they want to use me without giving me anything in exchange. Fuckin parasites.