Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Hate humans for how optimistic they are about life.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Every comment on social media is always so happy.

- you mean to tell me youve had a loving family who cared about you your entire life
- you mean to tell me you got to live a normal school life and have friends and gfs
- you mean to tell me you never lost your hormones
- you mean to tell me you've never been isolated
- you mean to tell me you love your family
- you mean to tell me you're oblivious

Last edited:
Every comment on social media is always so happy.

- you mean to tell me youve had a loving family who cared about you your entire life
- you mean to tell me you got to live a normal school life and have friends and gfs
- you mean to tell me you never lost your hormones
- you mean to tell me you love your family
- you mean to tell me you're oblivious
Everything isn't as it seems on social media.

Also a good amount of these people who try to make their life look "perfect" and "happy" are some of the most fucked up individuals and I do not envy their fake personas.

I AM FUCKING HILLBILLED ON HEROWAINE AND FUCKING HIGH ON GLASS I HAD TO STAY SOBER IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT BECAUSE OF THAT DERANGED SLOPPY VILE RELENTRLESS $10 STACY FROM IT AND BUMPY WILD RIDE WHICH TURNED MY AGGRO ON (IN VIDEO GAME)

$2 hooker (in video game) :giga:

Optimism has always been a characteristic of people who have had everything in life, they do not know what the suffering is for which they live in their world of flowers, green meadows and lots of money.

I AM SO HORNY ON HILLBILLY HEROINE AND GLASS RN I WOULD RAPE HER FOR 6 HOURS IN A ROW OF BRUTAL HARDCORE ROUGH FORCED HATEFUCK !!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
hows it going bro

jelly ? incel ? :feelshaha:

All of those overly-optimistic people are blessed with decent genes tho, i don't know if it's even possible for ugly/inferior males to remain in this lalaland for a long period in life, while being faced with the most traumatic events imaginable.

it's terror management theory.

people are too fearless these days, especially women,