Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate incels who ascend

• Thread starter ThinTinyDickCel
  • Start date
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
They always turn bluepilled and turn on incels, it's disgusting to watch

ya,
though some 40 year old dude ascending with a 60 year old grandma, I don't consider ascension

The ginger incel on YouTube with acne is a good example
Also the ugly Swedish incel with long hair and recessed chin

Only fakecels ascend,truecels ldar because it never began for them.

Everyone want to ascend here and creampie a foid "legally" without payment coochie rule the world and our male brain need them in reality fuck this shit and this is why i take pills.

i deluded myself for a while into thinking i was "happy for them" but then i realise that is my coping mechanism playing up again, i delude myself, sometimes even for months, that i'm living the life of another person as a form of forgetting who i am and what my situation is. over ig:feelsaww:

I hate white cucks who ascend with ethnic whore

Everyone want to ascend here and creampie a foid "legally" without payment coochie rule the world and our male brain need them in reality fuck this shit and this is why i take pills.
:feelsLSD:

I hate them because I'm envious

@HarryDresden would you mind commenting on this thread?

100% - Permaban
I knew the truth at 11 years old. I ascended in my early 20s. During this time I lied to myself and was forcing the blue pill. After years of bad relationships and betabuxing I realized the truth was I was ignoring my own advice. I am the black pill I don’t need you guys stupid definitions of it or anything

I ascended

up some stairs

I knew the truth at 11 years old. I ascended in my early 20s. During this time I lied to myself and was forcing the blue pill. After years of bad relationships and betabuxing I realized the truth was I was ignoring my own advice. I am the black pill I don’t need you guys stupid definitions of it or anything
rest easy king

most were failed normies. but if a trucel ascends i wont hate it.

if i ever ascend i will remain blackpill and make women´s life a living hell

most were failed normies. but if a trucel ascends i wont hate it.
high af rn

Which is why you should hate/be suspicious of teen cels as most teen cels will end up ascending. Proof for this found on looksmax.

They were never incels if they "ascended"

Even if they managed to get wizard status ? ( 30 year old sexless ) what about former KHHV that for a miracle of god got out of this hell of inceldon? I think some users are too much rigid.

Those are called fakecels for a reason, it's in the name.

An incel can never ascend because it's called INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE FOR A REASON. Unless you are actually a normie or higher that just thought you were incel for some reason (like a ton of good looking mental"cels"), an incel ascending is a huge oxymoron. Maybe .00000000000000000000000000000000001 out there are actually legit truecel tiers that "ascended" but those are extreme outliers with extreme circumstances that cannot be replicated so easily, also could be a case of fabricated story, or a someone who thought they ascended but really the women is there for another reason (money, free housing, etc.) and said women would probably cheat on them.

You have a better shot at winning the lottery multiple times.

Last edited:
Real incels will never ascend. Most members of this forum are fakecels though.

It just shows they were never really Incels to begin with.