Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate incels

Rent fee as usual:feelsjuice:

I don't care. | Johnny depp, Johnny depp willy wonka, Chocolate factory

She literally hates us because we don't have a haircut she fancies.

not a single word. hopefully he dies in a house fire slowly and has to watch his burning flesh slide off his bones

another subhuman foid who thinks writing so much will make her look smart

Didn't bother to read it all but probably just another normie hating the existence of ugly men. Ugly men are just hopeless people in their soyciety who shouldn't ever vent about anything and just do the shitty cheap labor so the attractive can live and fuck in clean, warm and materially abundant environment.

the bitch is very active in r/childfree :feelskek: :feelskek:

Meh. Not impressed at all.

The same moronic, brain-dead 'advice' like 'just take a shower' and 'just be nice'.

And this is yet another dumb Chad-only roastie who gets hurt by Chad, and for some inexplicable reason, decides to hate incels.

I had this one guy who liked me, and I accepted his number. We called, texted, and I really just wanted to be friends. And he starts the "so do you know who I like? She's on the phone right now with me"
This is literally a Chad move. It's clear the Chad doesn't give a fuck about this stupid roastie cus he has options. A low tier normie who gets a match every 4 months would NEVER FUCKING DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS. And truecels wouldn't even be in this position in the first place.

She's also shitting on autistic men for not understanding basic social cues. So much for being 'against ableism'. Of course, no one calls her out on that shit. It's perfectly fine to hate autistic retarded men.

Such a fucking waste of space, man. What a dumb fucking woman. Has no fucking idea what she's talking about, doesn't even realize her own hypocrisy.

the bitch is very active in r/childfree :feelskek: :feelskek:
:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Wrote all that for us to not be offended:feelskek:

Looks like satire. "Just take a shower, bro"

*Sigh* more normkike preddit garbage that I'm not reading. What is the point of writing this soy essay

"Just take a shower bro" :foidSoy:

Most women take the bare minimum man
I wonder what "bare minimum" for a man means today. Or is she implying that women see most guys as being below average because she didn't sound too enthusiastic about the men in those relationships.

Last edited:
“anyways disclaimer as always this isn't all men or amab”

Amab? The dude from Moby Dick?
all men are bastards.
----

I think she has a lot of hate on people that don't effect her. The only personal interaction she mentions with an incel is when one confessed he likes her. I guess that was enough to stoke the fire of hell inside her.

all men are bastards.
----
Ah, that’s obvious in hindsight, one letter off from acab, whoops. Of course not all men are bastards, chads such as Ted Bundy have very good personalities.
I think she has a lot of hate on people that don't effect her. The only personal interaction she mentions with an incel is when one confessed he likes her. I guess that was enough to stoke the fire of hell inside her.
Existing and being unattractive around a woman is enough to disgust her. He shouldn’t have been so ugly. I read the post and it’s funny how she makes a whole hate rant about how she despises us because an unattractive man dared to ask her out.

And yet they accuse us of mindlessly hating women. Of course we hate them, like she herself said, they hate us. What are we supposed to do, lie down and take their abuses?

"No it's not because all they care about is having a billionaire gigachad" - they would settle for a millionaire gigachad.

"women are expected to do fucking magic tricks to be attractive"

Foids live life on puppy mode

Look at her niggress feet

The Niggresspill

JFL

If someone made an "I hate whores" post on reddit it would be locked in 2 seconds.

I didn't read allat yapping

Dnr + rent free

She got rejected by chad and need a scapegaot.

That behaviour is documented, by the way :
See :

Women bitterly reject unattractive men after facing rejection themselves by an attractive man​

dnr + foidspeak is pure verbose. full of yap no substance

If this doesn’t prove foids make incels idk what does.

Stupid foid we do not give a fuck

I took my 5000th showER today and did 5 skin care routines. Didn’t make a difference

"I had this one guy who liked me, and I accepted his number. We called, texted, and I really just wanted to be friends. And he starts the "so do you know who I like? She's on the phone right now with me" shit I turned him down and he went on the "Nobody loves me everybody hates me" bullshit and I was so annoyed."

Don't accept numbers from guys who like you that you don't like back. JFL

Foid is retarded yet this is somehow incels' fault.

"And I promise you, do three things and you will not struggle with hoes -normal basic hygiene -be a normal nice human being -don't be a pick me boy"

Double bind. If the guy is ugly/short/autistic then any assertiveness he expresses gets classed as not being a normal nice person while any kindness he expresses is classed as pickme-ism.

"but they set a bar so fucking far above my head I'd have to grow a pair of whole ass wings to achieve social beauty."

What? Bitch is probably talking about the expectations of Chad but blaming them on incels. JFL