Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate modern rap music ngl

I hate 98% of rap music

I hate them too

I like some of it tbh

me too, everything got very electronic and lifeless, i like more classic rap like Public Enemy

You should learn to appreciate modern technology rather than complaining like a boomer. I don't listen to rap specifically but it sounds fine when combined modern EDM:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eY0GCYLZlk

I feel like a gangster when listenning to tracks like this.

50 cent new album is pretty good tbh

Lyrics aside, it sounds way too generic for my liking. The picture does make me wonder what happens when you sleep for 10 hours.
You turn into a pure being of light that can travel across the edges of the milky way galaxy in seconds.

A select few modern rappers are based & talented, rest is a replica of Migos in style & flow. Basically modern rap is just that, really fucking weird. So much of it sounds exactly the same, in beat, in lyrics, in flow...And what's hilarious is these newcomers aren't about any life, basically glorifying street life but not being hard enough to live it. However, the image is what gets them laid every time. Cause blacks can't be incel.

very little modern rap is actually good
i prefer 90s rap

I also dislike eek ook monkey music

listen to reggaeton then

JFL @ listening to nigger music.

I listen to dark trap music like $B, Ghostemane, Chetta etc.

I actually like rap, just not the really niggerish hood type

ear cancer
worse than covid shilling

It´s funny how jews destroyed black culture too.
Yeah, Jews literally drugged the black community the CIA to be exact