Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate my bluepilled brother.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
He's a fat shortcel and acts like he's some hot shit, he's programmercel and yet he says he's not a Incel.(even though he's a virgin at 21)

When i called him bluepilled he said 'no i'm redpilled' :feelsugh::redpill: and then i had some talk with him about women few days back and he literally told me 'you need to talk to females for hours if you want to them to like you' :lul: then i asked him about the dickpill i said what if you're a dicklet? you know what he told me? 'if a woman cares about your dick size you shouldn't be with her in the first place' jfl.

Not all minds can handle the truth.

send him the incels wiki scientific blackpill.

Sounds like an incel in denial, has he had any female interest before in his life?

he is coping. sad that he can't realize the blackpill even when it is everywhere around him

Sounds like an incel in denial, has he had any female interest before in his life?

Not any that i know of.

He's a truecel tbh, both of us are voicecels also but he mogs me in that regard.

Not all minds can handle the truth.
22243.jpg

Not any that i know of.

He's a truecel tbh, both of us are voicecels also but he mogs me in that regard.
Sounds like its over for him tbh, you should send him a FaceandLMS video and see how he reacts.

He copes with alcohol and vidya everyday and then says he's not a Incel jfl.

Just today he told me to come to his coworkers village near the sea to have some lamb meat, i told him i'm sick and i'm not in the mood for no fucking lamb meat but he still kept bothering me and calling me for literal hours.
Sounds like its over for him tbh, you should send him a FaceandLMS video and see how he reacts.

He'll probably say it doesn't apply to him because we don't live in The West.

He doesn't deny the lookspill but says personalty also matters.

It’s insane how in denial some people are

Sounds like a 4chan faggot.

4 chan is actual garbage, i know a guy in one of my classes who browse it all the time and acts likes hes straight out of the matrix or some shit and acts like he frequents deep web forums and hes "cool" cause 4 chan isnt for "normies" :lul:

He copes with alcohol and vidya everyday and then says he's not a Incel jfl.

Just today he told me to come to his coworkers village near the sea to have some lamb meat, i told him i'm sick and i'm not in the mood for no fucking lamb meat but he still kept bothering me and calling me for literal hours.

He'll probably say it doesn't apply to him because we don't live in The West.

He doesn't deny the lookspill but says personalty also matters.
Where do you live?

Geez So many EEcels here.
Curries and EEs makes up about 60% of the user base here.
yes i think its predominately EE users here
im from EE too,I can remember atleast 5 posters that are too from EE

yes i think its predominately EE users here
im from EE too,I can remember atleast 5 posters that are too from EE
big cities in EE are fucking terrible

It is way better than having a brother who fucks females. Be happy for what you have

Sounds like my brother. Hate him too but he can be funny sometimes and hate women empowerment in movies so there’s that.

big cities in EE are fucking terrible
truly an unique kind of hell
not westernized enough,not culturally advanced on their own either
this message comes from 2nd world gang

my father is the biggest soycucked mangina in the fucking universe. He thinks men we only should go for landwhales as goig for atractive foids is sexism. Biggest faggot in the planet.
Try to swallow that and then tell me if you will rage as I have my whole life

my father is the biggest soycucked mangina in the fucking universe. He thinks men we only should go for landwhales as goig for atractive foids is sexism. Biggest faggot in the planet.
Try to swallow that and then tell me if you will rage as I have my whole life

I would murder my dad if he was like that.

My condolences man.

He's a fat shortcel and acts like he's some hot shit, he's programmercel and yet he says he's not a Incel.(even though he's a virgin at 21)

When i called him bluepilled he said 'no i'm redpilled' :feelsugh::redpill: and then i had some talk with him about women few days back and he literally told me 'you need to talk to females for hours if you want to them to like you' :lul: then i asked him about the dickpill i said what if you're a dicklet? you know what he told me? 'if a woman cares about your dick size you shouldn't be with her in the first place' jfl.
Jfl at your cucked bro. I have a jestermaxxing bro though.

I would murder my dad if he was like that.

My condolences man.
you would m*****r my whole familly if you knew them man. The've just killed me, is as simple as that. For the time being I'm allready disabled and my health going rock bottom.

I apreciate your condolences man. This forum is just the only place on earth were i have received them from ocasion.

Jfl at your cucked bro. I have a jestermaxxing bro though.

He's coping hard.

His response to my dickpill question made it very clear how hard he's far off from reality.
you would m*****r my whole familly if you knew them man. The've just killed me, is as simple as that. For the time being I'm allready disabled and my health going rock bottom.

I apreciate your condolences man. This forum is just the only place on earth were i have received them from ocasion.

If you don't mind me telling what did they do to you? did they damage your health in some way?

When your own family treats you bad that's when you know you're all alone.

he's a programmercel - he thinks like his computer all he has to do is crack the code

He's coping hard.

His response to my dickpill question made it very clear how hard he's far off from reality.

If you don't mind me telling what did they do to you? did they damage your health in some way?

When your own family treats you bad that's when you know you're all alone.
That and that he is indeed a dicklet JFL.

I agree.

But if your dick is sub 5 inches then it's a serious problem.
I am glad that you do, I thought you were a dickpill coper (like Personalityinkwell). Yes. A micropenis is a death sentence.