Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my job

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★★
I gotta vent a little. I hate my shitty wagie job and I don’t have the balls to quit. I get paid good I make almost 40 an hr working a trade. The money is good But it’s messing with me mentally. I can’t deal with neurotic homeowners or my normie co workers. My boss is a bleeding heart liberal and worships biden. I wish a truck would hit me while going to work in the morning so I can collect disability. I know I can get another job in the same field but I don’t know if it would make my situation worse. Sometimes I wish I had no standards and could be a neet.

You have a net worth of 600K try being a poorcel then we can talk

Right there with you. If you can get another job in the same field, I say go for it. First take a look at what you want to move on to, dig into what it takes vs what you have/think you can handle, then go on from there. Staying like this will dig you a deep hole into depression. Start looking then put in your two weeks (optional) if it fits.

I use to be a poorcel. I was less stressed when I was poor but more angry. Now things flip flopped

Right there with you. If you can get another job in the same field, I say go for it. First take a look at what you want to move on to, dig into what it takes vs what you have/think you can handle, then go on from there. Staying like this will dig you a deep hole into depression. Start looking then put in your two weeks (optional) if it fits.
Yeah your right. I actually got a job offer last week with a 3500 sign on bonus i might take it. Better to take a chance then to keep playing mental gymnastics where I’m at now.

Imagine complaining about 40/hr.

this guy deserves to be broke and homeless

You should learn to cope better maybe use some speed

Imagine complaining about 40/hr.

this guy deserves to be broke and homeless
Do you know how we can never truly sympathize with the starving in Africa, well you wouldn’t know how to sympathize with someone like me it’s because we only do so with people of our immediate surroundings. I can’t sympathize with starving Africans because I’m not exposed to it. Just like my situation is different than yours.

Do you know how we can never truly sympathize with the starving in Africa, well you wouldn’t know how to sympathize with someone like me it’s because we only do so with people of our immediate surroundings. I can’t sympathize with starving Africans because I’m not exposed to it. Just like my situation is different than yours.
don't listen to @Incelius Savage he always got it the worst than everybody

Exactly how I feel. A golden handcuff job. Everything sucks about my job but it pays too good to quit.

Work for one more year so you can save up money and NEET for a couple years

I gotta vent a little. I hate my shitty wagie job and I don’t have the balls to quit. I get paid good I make almost 40 an hr working a trade. The money is good But it’s messing with me mentally. I can’t deal with neurotic homeowners or my normie co workers. My boss is a bleeding heart liberal and worships biden. I wish a truck would hit me while going to work in the morning so I can collect disability. I know I can get another job in the same field but I don’t know if it would make my situation worse. Sometimes I wish I had no standards and could be a neet.
R/antiwork is for u