Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my roommate

Fuglycel

Fuglycel

Banned
-
He life mogs me so fucking hard I hate him. And he’s such a fucking norman it hurts. He listens to shit top 40 music and doesn’t even have the courtesy to wear ear buds. He works 2 campus jobs and he’s studying to be a fucking teacher. He also has a cute rice gf. I hate living with him so much he makes me feel like shit. While I’m ldaring he’s studying hard and writing essays or whatever and on the weekends he goes out and sometimes doesn’t come back until the next morning. I can tell he looks down on me I can’t fucking wait for this semester to be over

Just lol at your IQ if you are incel who goes to dorm

I have accepted my life will always be pure shit compared to normies and have stopped associating with my flatmates. I havent talked to 3/4 of them for months. Don't compare your life to normies, they are just different

i LITERALLY cannot bear normies. yesterday i was doing some assignments then the next class started coming in, there were about 10 normies talking about tinder, their sex life and blasting shitty normie music. i didnt even finish, just saved, logged off booked it ASAP.

Yeah I had a roommate in college. I know how it is. I moved out 2 months into school

Every Normie lifemogs the shit out of me. I hate feeling so incredibly inferior

i want to be an angelic character who wears white suits and is called desmond blake

I had a normie roommate when I started college 5 years ago. He thought he was hot shit, then I took him to the basketball courts and mogged the shit out him. The point is you need to find something to mog him with ASAP.

at least he doesnt report you for dumb shit like my roommates did

at least he doesnt report you for dumb shit like my roommates did
During my 2nd houseshare, I hadn't washed my sheets in months due to depression. I have a deviated septum, so I couldn't notice the smell. Keep in mind, I have my own room. My housemate used this as "evidence" that I was using hard drugs, and I got evicted. Also complained about me not cleaning, even though I'm not a slob. He hated me for being NEET. He was a 36 year old engineering student. Ugly, ginger, NCT, NW3, 6'6 gymcel LOL. Had an ugly gook landwhale that he fucked.

I have accepted my life will always be pure shit compared to normies and have stopped associating with my flatmates. I havent talked to 3/4 of them for months. Don't compare your life to normies, they are just different
Same. It's super awkward when we pass each other by.

During my 2nd houseshare, I hadn't washed my sheets in months due to depression. I have a deviated septum, so I couldn't notice the smell. Keep in mind, I have my own room. My housemate used this as "evidence" that I was using hard drugs, and I got evicted. Also complained about me not cleaning, even though I'm not a slob. He hated me for being NEET. He was a 36 year old engineering student. Ugly, ginger, NCT, NW3, 6'6 gymcel LOL. Had an ugly gook landwhale that he fucked.

they took his word for it? from some of these stories i don't know how people here don't go ER

they took his word for it? from some of these stories i don't know how people here don't go ER
I was suicidal when I had to move back in with my parents. Especially since we had a falling out when I originally left

You should legitimately smash his head against a curb.

They would have never evicted a woman for that little amount of evidence. Normies are the worst, just plain retards.

Roommates for incels = death.

They would have never evicted a woman for that little amount of evidence. Normies are the worst, just plain retards.
The landlord was a woman, she was biased because her own son had a drug problem, and projected it onto me.

One of my current housemates is a woman disgusting landwhale, and she is the biggest cunt I have ever met. Will give me the silent treatment unless it's to complain about me "not cleaning". Keep in mind that I pick up after myself, but don't "deep clean", while she's a complete slob. Freaked out when I moved her laundry, even though she had left it in the machine for a whole day. Engages in domestic violence in the middle of the night with her cuck "husband" who also lives with us. Our landlord won't kick them out. He'll say shit like "oh, she's a girl, she can be moody" and "living with others is challenging, you just have to learn to compromise". Fucking infuriating. The only reason I'm living here is that my NEET status prevents me from moving anywhere else.

i know the feel, i have a roastie roommate and she virgin shamed me about a month ago lol

i know the feel, i have a roastie roommate and she virgin shamed me about a month ago lol
Mine NEET shames me. She's just butthurt cuz she knows I wouldn't even let her suck my dick.

Mine NEET shames me. She's just butthurt cuz she knows I wouldn't even let her suck my dick.
well my one isn't even bad looking, makes it worse that i like her as well. like i dont want to im not some cuck but i cant deny my instinct no matter how hard i try. really sucks. when i looksmaxx i am gonna fucking mog the shit out of her bf to display dominance

well my one isn't even bad looking, makes it worse that i like her as well. like i dont want to im not some cuck but i cant deny my instinct no matter how hard i try. really sucks. when i looksmaxx i am gonna fucking mog the shit out of her bf to display dominance
I wish mine were attractive. I'd use my sexual attraction to her to assert my dominance over her. I can't really do that to a landwhale.

The landlord was a woman, she was biased because her own son had a drug problem, and projected it onto me.

I bet if you were a woman that stupid paranoid landlord of felt bad for you and tried to get you help instead of telling you to leave.

"One of my current housemates is a woman disgusting landwhale, and she is the biggest cunt I have ever met. Will give me the silent treatment unless it's to complain about me "not cleaning". Keep in mind that I pick up after myself, but don't "deep clean", while she's a complete slob. Freaked out when I moved her laundry, even though she had left it in the machine for a whole day. Engages in domestic violence in the middle of the night with her cuck "husband" who also lives with us. Our landlord won't kick them out. He'll say shit like "oh, she's a girl, she can be moody" and "living with others is challenging, you just have to learn to compromise". Fucking infuriating. The only reason I'm living here is that my NEET status prevents me from moving anywhere else."

Nothing a woman does deserves punishment in their eyes, the cucking is real.

That cuck bf of hers is your best friend in your apartment. If that fat bitch tries to lie and say you assaulted her he will be the only witness. Make sure you're on his good side at least if you can't get out.

That cuck bf of hers is your best friend in your apartment. If that fat bitch tries to lie and say you assaulted her he will be the only witness. Make sure you're on his good side at least if you can't get out.

He and I are on good terms. However, he doesn't speak english, so I can't really communicate with him about this issue. My 3rd housemate and I regularly plot to have her thrown out.

One of my current housemates is a woman disgusting landwhale, and she is the biggest cunt I have ever met. Will give me the silent treatment unless it's to complain about me "not cleaning". Keep in mind that I pick up after myself, but don't "deep clean", while she's a complete slob. Freaked out when I moved her laundry, even though she had left it in the machine for a whole day. Engages in domestic violence in the middle of the night with her cuck "husband" who also lives with us. Our landlord won't kick them out. He'll say shit like "oh, she's a girl, she can be moody" and "living with others is challenging, you just have to learn to compromise". Fucking infuriating. The only reason I'm living here is that my NEET status prevents me from moving anywhere else.
holy fuck anon i would have roped or gone ER but have you tried showering more you just have to put yourself out there

He and I are on good terms. However, he doesn't speak english, so I can't really communicate with him about this issue. My 3rd housemate and I regularly plot to have her thrown out.
At least that's some good news. I hope things get better for you boyo.

At least that's some good news. I hope things get better for you boyo.
Thanks robo. It's my biggest motivation to get employment, so I will be eligible for other apartments.

holy fuck anon i would have roped or gone ER but have you tried showering more you just have to put yourself out there
I avoid the fuck out of her, so I don't end up beating the shit out of her.

That's why incels shoud:

1.not go to college at all

2.graduate asap

3.drop out