Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate normies more than chads

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
These low life motherfuckers will betabux and simp just for female attention while their oneitis gets every single one of her holes blasted by chads. These are also the people that attack us, how do I know? because chads wouldn't waste their time looking up incel forums to spam threads on reddit. They deserve the worse.

These are also the people that attack us, how do I know? because chads wouldn't waste their time looking up incel forums to spam threads on reddit.
most chads know about the blackpill and just dont talk abt it because it benefits them. thats why chads dont target incels

most chads know about the blackpill and just dont talk abt it because it benefits them. thats why chads dont target incels
I disagree, they're completely oblivious of how bad it is for us incels, that's why they always say "idk bro just be confident, works for me". They just don't waste their time with incels like ITcels do

I disagree, they're completely oblivious of how bad it is for us incels, that's why they always say "idk bro just be confident, works for me". They just don't waste their time with incels like ITcels do
maybe your right. i atleast think high iq chads do though.