Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate NTfags

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
★★
I hate the normies NTfags of my college. I became extremely jealous and ragefuel on them that how they have a great social life, how they great friends circle, how they have female friends. Due to thier socialization skills, how they get the essence of friendship with girls, having a great friends circle. One of the high tier normie of my class, he is so highly hyperextrovert NTmaxx and due to his NTmaxx hyperextrovert socialization skills, he is extremely popular among the foids and every foid is being friends with him. He directly approach to the foids and due to his great hyperextrovert socialization skills, every foids is become being his best friends and thus is extremely popular among foids. While on the hand, I,day by day becoming increasingly anxious to start a basic covo with foids, foids only recall me when they needs an academic help, otherwise they become extremely disturbed by the presence of mine as being ugly and anxious, I perceived as weird creepy. Another HTN normie of my class always, who is also very popular,brags about his relationship, about his girlfriend. Everytime he post status of his relationship, girlfriend, this really angers me as he getting the essence of companionship.To be honest, I absolutely hate college as I am forced to coordination and collaboration with the normies for academic work and that's why I am forced to socialize with them for the sake of academics despite my difficulty of socialization due to being Non-NT.I absolutely get ragefuel by the extreme cringeity of normies, everytimes they bragg that how they hitting on that girl, how they started following that girl on insta, they bragging that how they have a feelings for that girls, they bragging about thier relationship, they bragging about thier female best friends,how bragging about thier teen love,bragging about thier memories of high school, this really angers me a lot. I absolutely cannot relate with thier discussions, I feel that I am completely out from the planet as I can't relate to thier life experiences whom they consider as "normal".And they see me as a kind of weirdo due to being of my neurodivergence and completely missing the life experience whom they see as " normal "as they has experience it. Another brutal suifuel is that by seeing many ugly subhuman folks with their NTmaxx socialization skills, they have great friends circle, social life, female friends and even girlfriend. This brutally angers me at the same time completely broken me as it hard hitly realized me the how is the curse of being both neurodivergence and physically unattractive.

By seeing the normies winning in thier social life, making memories, memorable moments, getting enjoying the essence of friendship, having friends circle, female best friends, getting the essence of love and companionship, it completely breaks me, bringing an anxious nervous breakdown attack as I am never ever getting the success of social life, socially successful like them due to being Non-NT and ugly. Despite being trying of socialization, I will never getting the essence of social success due to being neurodivergence as I always perceived as weird and creepy, I will never have the confidence to get the essence of friendship from girls due to being high inhib anxious. I will never ever get the beautiful memories, memorable moments. College is only a place NeuroTypicals folks only, where they enjoy every bit, every moment,making memories,wining the social life, in short College is the world only for NT's. College is absolutely a hell for ugly Neurodivergence folks like me, I am only the outcasted NPC in the world of NT's

It's over for me
@ElTruecel @DarkStarDown @der_komische

Brootal, i almost cried reading this because of how much i relate :cryfeels:

I hate the normies NTfags of my college. I became extremely jealous and ragefuel on them that how they have a great social life, how they great friends circle, how they have female friends. Due to thier socialization skills, how they get the essence of friendship with girls, having a great friends circle. One of the high tier normie of my class, he is so highly hyperextrovert NTmaxx and due to his NTmaxx hyperextrovert socialization skills, he is extremely popular among the foids and every foid is being friends with him. He directly approach to the foids and due to his great hyperextrovert socialization skills, every foids is become being his best friends and thus is extremely popular among foids. While on the hand, I,day by day becoming increasingly anxious to start a basic covo with foids, foids only recall me when they needs an academic help, otherwise they become extremely disturbed by the presence of mine as being ugly and anxious, I perceived as weird creepy. Another HTN normie of my class always, who is also very popular,brags about his relationship, about his girlfriend. Everytime he post status of his relationship, girlfriend, this really angers me as he getting the essence of companionship.To be honest, I absolutely hate college as I am forced to coordination and collaboration with the normies for academic work and that's why I am forced to socialize with them for the sake of academics despite my difficulty of socialization due to being Non-NT.I absolutely get ragefuel by the extreme cringeity of normies, everytimes they bragg that how they hitting on that girl, how they started following that girl on insta, they bragging that how they have a feelings for that girls, they bragging about thier relationship, they bragging about thier female best friends,how bragging about thier teen love,bragging about thier memories of high school, this really angers me a lot. I absolutely cannot relate with thier discussions, I feel that I am completely out from the planet as I can't relate to thier life experiences whom they consider as "normal".And they see me as a kind of weirdo due to being of my neurodivergence and completely missing the life experience whom they see as " normal "as they has experience it. Another brutal suifuel is that by seeing many ugly subhuman folks with their NTmaxx socialization skills, they have great friends circle, social life, female friends and even girlfriend. This brutally angers me at the same time completely broken me as it hard hitly realized me the how is the curse of being both neurodivergence and physically unattractive.

By seeing the normies winning in thier social life, making memories, memorable moments, getting enjoying the essence of friendship, having friends circle, female best friends, getting the essence of love and companionship, it completely breaks me, bringing an anxious nervous breakdown attack as I am never ever getting the success of social life, socially successful like them due to being Non-NT and ugly. Despite being trying of socialization, I will never getting the essence of social success due to being neurodivergence as I always perceived as weird and creepy, I will never have the confidence to get the essence of friendship from girls due to being high inhib anxious. I will never ever get the beautiful memories, memorable moments. College is only a place NeuroTypicals folks only, where they enjoy every bit, every moment,making memories,wining the social life, in short College is the world only for NT's. College is absolutely a hell for ugly Neurodivergence folks like me, I am only the outcasted NPC in the world of NT's

It's over for me
charred and crisped is how I like my nt's

I was in special Ed through my school years. This was me too, except I was like a failed low tire normie with Autism so making friends was awful for me to especially sitting along at lunch

Social skills???
Success of social life???
Winning in thier social life???

This is them Bluepilling people into thinking that if X improved these abstract quantities, then they to would have, what others didn't need to do any of that for in the first place.

Sorry if that comes across as harsh.

It's over for me
Total NT Death

It's over for me
all normies fucking suck

It's over for me
Same it's uttarly beyond over

It's impossible to talk to normies if you didn't have the same experiences as them.
1 You have nothing to talk about
2 If you're not relatable you're weird

I really don't think it's possible for us to ever bridge the gap even if we wanted to.

It's impossible to talk to normies if you didn't have the same experiences as them.
1 You have nothing to talk about
2 If you're not relatable you're weird

I really don't think it's possible for us to ever bridge the gap even if we wanted to.
It’s not possible to bridge the gap. I have tried so hard to socialize with normies and it doesn’t work out. The only close friend I ever had was a special ed autist.