Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate OverWatch2

SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

Officer
★★★
This is gonna sound like rambling but I need to get my point across. Now Overwatch 2 (OW2) is the epitome of the reason why modern gaming is shit. This is a story from a few seasons ago.

I was playing ranked (I was plat at the time) And this retarded support told to switch , I told that idiot to stfu but then all of the White knights started to bash me despite my stats being 20 kills 11 deaths. So I called them faggots which gave me a temp ban. Fucking retarded game studio and moderation team.

This is why I mainly play single player games or games with less strict moderation :feelsree::feelsree:.Normies and foids ruined modern gaming

any game with ''2'' in its title is ass

Overwatch is hardcore woke. Even the first one was.

Half Life 2
Bioshock 2
CS 2
CoD MW2
Assassins Creed 2
Portal 2
Team Fortress 2

are all legendary games and I'm sure there are more.

Game poster image
Dead Space 2 - Wikipedia

:feelshmm:

This is gonna sound like rambling but I need to get my point across. Now Overwatch 2 (OW2) is the epitome of the reason why modern gaming is shit. This is a story from a few seasons ago.

I was playing ranked (I was plat at the time) And this retarded support told to switch , I told that idiot to stfu but then all of the White knights started to bash me despite my stats being 20 kills 11 deaths. So I called them faggots which gave me a temp ban. Fucking retarded game studio and moderation team.
It's so fucking stupid. These modern online games let people bully you, then when you defend yourself from the bullying, they punish you instead of the bully's. Fucking autistic as shit.

This is why i embraced the dark art of cheating and ruining the fun for others, fuck them idc.

Inceldom discussed

Overwatch 2 was infuriating for me when it dropped. I have fond memories of playing Overwatch 1 but then they stop releasing updates and then re-release the game a with a shitty f2p model and tweaked it to make it even worse. The real crime was then disabling access to the original Overwatch 1 which was far superior imo.

Overwatch 2 is a trainwreck that deserves to die.