Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee i hate pawgs

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
90% of the time these women are out fucking niggers. it's funny, after years i have developed a sense that sniffs out coalburners and one of the marks i look for is being ''thick.'' i have zero attraction to these holes unlike my younger years. they come across as being really low iq and low-class which is enough to turn me off entirely. i would rather die alone than have a low iq ''thick'' pawg

Most of these “pawgs” are obese landwhales

Most of these “pawgs” are obese landwhales
Exactly why most of their photos are with their shirts on if you google image search it or they have their hand on their stomach.

They intimidate me.

I feel like fat foids are bigger ogres than me.

90% of the time these women are out fucking niggers. it's funny, after years i have developed a sense that sniffs out coalburners and one of the marks i look for is being ''thick.'' i have zero attraction to these holes unlike my younger years. they come across as being really low iq and low-class which is enough to turn me off entirely. i would rather die alone than have a low iq ''thick'' pawg
Thin whitoids r where its at anyway, Chico :feelsohh:

Most of the pawgs have fake booties.

really low iq and low-class which is enough to turn me off entirely. i would rather die alone than have a low iq ''thick'' pawg

Pig Mounting GIF by Party Down South