Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate short hair ( short hair is disgusting ).

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
XIX century females were forced to be thin and having a gorgeous long hair was an ideal.

Before emancipation.

Polish countess Isabela Potocka ( died at 18 y.o. ).

Scale 2400

Scale 1200 2

52155952854 c53117086e o

Austrian empress Elizabeth. Thinness and long hair seems like a necessary part of looks.

Georg Raab 001

800px Isabel da ustria 1867

Horowitz portret van Keizerin Elisabeth met zwarte japon met waaier 1899

And now they promote fatness and normalize short hair.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Tumblr static tumblr static  640
960x0

Eww :feelspuke:

Scarlett Johansson

Last edited:
foids with short hair:feelspuke:

no hair no life

Scarlett Johansson looks pretty here she pulls it off ...rare for foids to pull of short hair tho

super long hair is fucking amazing and so attractive i wanna bury my face in it and run my fingers through it and :feelsrope:

Tbh, not-quite-short, shoulder/neck-length hair mixed with huge tits is major coomfuel:ahegao::ahegao:. It makes it look like the foid is trying to run away from her femininity, but there's no escaping F-cup tits:feelsohh::feelsohh:, and in fact it just accentuates those tits even more:ahegao::feelsohh::ahegao::feelsohh:.

Tbh, not-quite-short, shoulder/neck-length hair mixed with huge tits is major coomfuel:ahegao::ahegao:. It makes it look like the foid is trying to run away from her femininity, but there's no escaping F-cup tits:feelsohh::feelsohh:, and in fact it just accentuates those tits even more:ahegao::feelsohh::ahegao::feelsohh:.
Huge tits are rare.

results of f*minism :feelspuke:

I never saw the appeal for girls and characters to have short hair. Or all those stupid "bad girl" haircuts like the one Spider-Gwen has. It's fucking stupid and makes them look so much less attractive. Just have long, lush, beautiful hair appealing to the eye.

Yep tf is wrong with foids wanting to look like dykes

every day we are closing to the world ending

B-but it's sexist to cater to the male gaze :soy: :foidSoy:.
I don't fucking care. It's natural and healthy to want to fuck a woman and spread your seed. Even the Lord himself said to spread out and multiply, so fuck the Jews and women for denying me my natural purpose in this world.

Short hair on women makes them look like men. Literally no women can pull off short hair and look remotely attractive.

I never saw the appeal for girls and characters to have short hair. Or all those stupid "bad girl" haircuts like the one Spider-Gwen has. It's fucking stupid and makes them look so much less attractive. Just have long, lush, beautiful hair appealing to the eye.
Casca enjoyed the ECLIPSE

Just pick ugly woman with short hair thery

XIX century females were forced to be thin and having a gorgeous long hair was an ideal.

Before emancipation.

Polish countess Isabela Potocka ( died at 18 y.o. ).

View attachment 1147492

View attachment 1147493

View attachment 1147494

Austrian empress Elizabeth. Thinness and long hair seems like a necessary part of looks.

View attachment 1147495

View attachment 1147499

View attachment 1147498

And now they promote fatness and normalize short hair.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

View attachment 1147502View attachment 1147503

Eww :feelspuke:

View attachment 1147504
They have short hair. Do they look ugly to you ?

Every female would look better with long hair.
They also would look ugly if they had boyish or feminist hairstyle.
Nah Asian women look prettier with shoulder length hair.