Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate simps almost as much as toilets..

Renegade#1

Renegade#1

NSPNW
★★★★
Almost. At the end of the day i resent and hate toilets more.
But even though i don't hate them as much as toilets they would be put in concentration camps and starved to death in my ideal trucel kingdom.

I hate them even more than foids. The amount foids have power and how arrogant they are, depends on how cucked the men are. Simps only dig their own grave for their chances on ascension.

They make my blood boil :lasereyes: by making everything worse by putting these dumb whores on a pedestal, inflating the already narcissist egos.

All simps should be hung

I hate them even more than foids. The amount foids have power and how arrogant they are, depends on how cucked the men are. Simps only dig their own grave for their chances on ascension.

Simps are mostly Liberal

They make my blood boil :lasereyes: by making everything worse by putting these dumb whores on a pedestal, inflating the already narcissist egos.
Same,but toilets make me even more angry

Same,but toilets make me even more angry

View attachment 1040300
I love seeing foids get they teeth rocked in, it's so satisfying
James Franco GIF

All simps should be hung
I would prefer slowly killing them through starvation in concentration camps.
Every day i would watch them beg for food and then i would pretend that i would feed them by showing them a big fat,juicy piece of grilled meat but then i would eat it in front of them,while all they can do is watch me eat behind the barb wire fence.

I love seeing foids get they teeth rocked in, it's so satisfying
James Franco GIF
Indeed,it's soothing seeing some equality being administered.

I would prefer slowly killing them through starvation in concentration camps.
Every day i would watch them beg for food and then i would pretend that i would feed them by showing them a big fat,juicy piece of grilled meat but then i would eat it in front of them,while all they can do is watch me eat behind the barb wire fence.
:bigbrain:

Let Chads hoard them.

luffy GIF

Simps are worse than women

I hate them more than foids because i don't hate foids. It's in foid's nature to act like they do and they can't help it. That nature should be kept in check though, and simps refuse to do that and even worse, encourage them to express it even more.

Giga fakecel trait,this is what should happen to fakecel larpers in GTA 6

View attachment 1040527
What's the logic of not hating foids = fakecel?
  • Incel (Allowed):
    • A man (18+) who desires a romantic relationship but is unable to enter one.
If we actually use logic here, those who hate foids are by definition, not incels, because you can't hate someone and desire to be in a romantic intimate relationship with them at the same time.

simps need to get smashed against a truck and foids need to get smashed in the face against my fist when misbehaving

simps need to get smashed against a truck and foids need to get smashed in the face against my fist when misbehaving
Based and :blackpill:

someone should also shut up whore mouth of a foid that is recording this
Indeed,her voice is annoying af,toilets should only open their mouths to suck dick.

What's the logic of not hating foids = fakecel?
  • Incel (Allowed):
    • A man (18+) who desires a romantic relationship but is unable to enter one.
If we actually use logic here, those who hate foids are by definition, not incels, because you can't hate someone and desire to be in a romantic intimate relationship with them at the same time.
Dnr faggot infultrator