Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Hate That I Constantly Have To See Other People Succeed

M

MutismMadness

Greycel
Throughout my life, I had to sit back and watch everyone around me be successful in dating. All because they were born attractive and normal. It's not fucking fair. They don't deserve to be loved. No women in school ever liked me because I struggled with mutism and I'm autistic. All I've gotten was the stupid fake niceness treatment and pity because I'm different. I hate this world and the way that I am. I wish normies all had autism so they could see how it feels to never be loved just like me.

Last edited:
Posts yes threads no and there’s a time limit

Completely understand you. Instead of going ER, I want to ruin Chads’ life, particularly actors and models, by sabotaging their physical attractiveness, cutting down their legs, and damaging their brain.

Now let’s see whether normies will laught at your joke or not, women will want to have sex with your ugly face or not, normies will want to hear your sttuttering voice or not, and most importantly look is matter or not actor scums.

Throughout my life, I had to sit back and watch everyone around me be successful in dating. All because they were born attractive and normal. It's not fucking fair. They don't deserve to be loved. No women in school ever liked me

Completely understand you. Instead of going ER, I want to ruin Chads’ life, particularly actors and models, by sabotaging their physical attractiveness, cutting down their legs, and damaging their brain.

Now let’s see whether normies will laught at your joke or not, women will want to have sex with your ugly face or not, normies will want to hear your sttuttering voice or not, and most importantly look is matter or not actor scums.
How about more like the people who don’t care about us or hate us just for being incel that would be a good revenge I sometimes want to punch an uncompasionate asshole

Last edited:
Throughout my life, I had to sit back and watch everyone around me be successful in dating. All because they were born attractive and normal. It's not fucking fair. They don't deserve to be loved. No women in school ever liked me because I struggled with mutism and I'm autistic. All I've gotten was the stupid fake niceness treatment and pity because I'm different. I hate this world and the way that I am. I wish normies all had autism so they could see how it feels to never be loved just like me.
at least they pity you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back