Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i hate that normie men have it easy with so much sex

I

incel god

Banned
-
if your a goodlooking guy women simply come to you and normie men get so much sexual pleasure. if your a incel like me and you try to ask women out, by the way i gave up asking women out.
incel has to say things like, wanna go to the movies sometime? wanna hang out and talk sometime? foid response is this, oh my life is so busy im sorry i dont have time for anybody.

if your a goodlooking guy women simply come to you and normie men get so much sexual pleasure. if your a incel like me and you try to ask women out, by the way i gave up asking women out.
incel has to say things like, wanna go to the movies sometime? wanna hang out and talk sometime? foid response is this, oh my life is so busy im sorry i dont have time for anybody.
We were never meant to breed, we will never meant even exist. Welcome to the club.

yes, you can't even talk to a woman, she will call you a creep

but normies can walk up to them, and in seconds they're close to having sex

The average normie's sex life is dogshit, I'd only care to switch places with a Chad

Normie men? No, I don't think that's true. They're not incel, but I don't think the normie man is having much sex unless he's in a relationship. Again, it is NOT the same as inceldom, don't take this as me saying that it's so bad out there for men that normies are incels.

The average normie's sex life is dogshit, I'd only care to switch places with a Chad
yeah, it's the biggest misunderstanding about normies, their sexual life is very boring, many get sex with wife only on holidays, their wives always find excuses to reject husband but will have any type of sex with a Chad

incel god

Greycel​

JoinedNov 11, 2023Posts58

:feelsugh:

GrAYest post of the year, congrats

They literally have life on easy mode. It's so unfair but this world shames you for pointing out the obvious and painful truth

Normie men still have to put in a lot of effort. Only Chads Tyrone Changs live those fantasies
Normie men? No, I don't think that's true. They're not incel, but I don't think the normie man is having much sex unless he's in a relationship. Again, it is NOT the same as inceldom, don't take this as me saying that it's so bad out there for men that normies are incels.