Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I hate this gaming trend

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
Nowadays it's all about dota2, lol, pubg and fortnite i hate these genres. They are the cancer of todays gaming. How can anyone play this shit for 100h or more? It's always the same and gets boring very fast.

I get isolated in hs by my nerd friends because everyone was grinding on lol and I refused to play that boring shit.
They were all autistic cunts lmao.

did you forget overwatch and league?

What games do you recommend then go popular

Don’t play any of those anymore (only played dota 2 and league) but not much else is able to go competitive

lol = league of legends, and yes i forgot overwatch sry
aw did see it my bad, and dota 2 is harder for many normies to get into. Thats why games like overwatch, lol, fornite etc attract more females and normies because its easier to get into.

aw did see it my bad, and dota 2 is harder for many normies to get into. Thats why games like overwatch, lol, fornite etc attract more females and normies because its easier to get into.
yeah dota 2 is a bit more complex but still it gets boring pretty fast and the toxic community my gosh i thought i got HIV, Ebola and every other bad disease lol

yeah dota 2 is a bit more complex but still it gets boring pretty fast and the toxic community my gosh i thought i got HIV, Ebola and every other bad disease lol
I was getting raged at the last time I tried to play I was like dude im only lvl 4 chill lol. Holy fuck the salt is real in that game.

league past diamond is incel gathering

Just don't follow the crowd then. It's not hard. Play games you like.

Just don't follow the crowd then. It's not hard. Play games you like.
I don't follow them but it's just so annoying when everyone gets hyped about those games and you can just shake your head.

I’m still using my PSP for classic games like Manhunt 2 JFL

I don't follow them but it's just so annoying when everyone gets hyped about those games and you can just shake your head.
Hmm...well I dropped out of the hype scene some time ago. It's all ridiculous. Getting excited over a game that much will guarantee disappointment.

I usually dont play popular MP games, im mostly on Halo MCC.

If it isn’t Skyrim, Paradox Strategy Games, or classic TF2, don’t bother me.

i still dream about the day that league stops being popular man

Who cares? Just play what you want. I think the same thing about COD, 2K, and FIFA. People have different taste in games. Simple.

videogames became too normy and are now dominated by least common denominator bullshit.

i have like 7k hours in dota on my main and smurfs

I miss halo and cod, hopefully bo4 revives it cod. But I don't think halo can be saved anymore since 343 is a mess

They had to make everything the same for the normies REEEEEEEEEEEE