Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate this outlook on life

shadowninya

shadowninya

Banned
-
I hate the way that some people think that you have to accomplish something in life instead of simply enjoying yourself.
The other day I was talking to my aunt and I told her Im planing a vacation to Europe and she said "Do you really think you should be doing that now ? Right now you should be focused on college and your career".

As if there is somewhere to get to in life like its some sort of race and your not allowed to enjoy yourself until you reach the finish line (late 40s when you have a house, car, degree, money, family, status ect..)

Pleasure is the only thing that matters for me

I completely and utterly agree.

yeah, my idiot parents still think that becoming a full-time wagecuck will make me happy somehow. Why does this meme persist?

I will never understand normies.

shadowninya said:
I hate the way that some people think that you have to accomplish something in life instead of simply enjoying yourself.
The other day I was talking to my aunt and I told her Im planing a vacation to Europe and she said "Do you really think you should be doing that now ? Right now you should be focused on college and your career".

As if there is somewhere to get to in life like its some sort of race and your not allowed to enjoy yourself until you reach the finish line (late 40s when you have a house, car, degree, money, family, status ect..)

Yeah, I hate that. That's how bluepilled people on reddit talk like. "So you can't be happy with a girlfriend but you can still contribute to society and create something."

Fucking seriously?

fukmylyf said:
yeah, my idiot parents still think that becoming a full-time wagecuck will make me happy somehow. Why does this meme persist?

I will never understand normies.

Yeah. This is mind boggling to me.

shadowninya said:

right on

I think most people are stuck there, i'm still sort of stuck there to, i think we've conditioned to be following as others or we're bad and should die

I hate the outlook I have now, but it's the only option I have

shadowninya said:
As if there is somewhere to get to in life like its some sort of race
indeed, it is the RAT RACE

that bitch is just jealous cause she probably got married early, went broke and couldnt afford travelling, dont listen to anything that comes out of her low iq mouth