Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate this.

sushii

sushii

#1 Disabledcel
★★★
Everything I do is to try and improve/maintain my health yet it’s all in vain. The average man has a worse diet than me worse posture worse sleep etc yet still has no health issues. Not long ago I was free of this too but it’s hard to even imagine a world of me at full health at this point. What did I do to deserve this.

You did nothing bro, it's not your fault.

We're all at this point in life it seems. We need to put a shit load of effort to barely scrap a portion of what Chad's get just by breathing air. There's no solution to that, except getting over it until your natural death.

We're all at this point in life it seems. We need to put a shit load of effort to barely scrap a portion of what Chad's get just by breathing air. There's no solution to that, except getting over it until your natural death.

Chad can eat horribly and get 4 hours of sleep then somehow still maintain better health than me. I can’t even get tests for half my issues cause I don’t have the money and at the same time they’re the reason I can’t get a job

Chad can eat horribly and get 4 hours of sleep then somehow still maintain better health than me. I can’t even get tests for half my issues cause I don’t have the money and at the same time they’re the reason I can’t get a job
:yes:

chronic illness is a brutal truecel trait. Just like turning on all the skulls in Halo. It just makes every aspect of living harder, physically, financially, socially, etc etc. All because of shitty genes or shitty diet or getting exposed to whatever jew chemicals in the food or water or air.