Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate when shopping or picking up takeout and the foids or college kids pretend to be nice to you

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
They always ask: “is that all you are getting”. Yah I’m only getting one burger because I’m a fucking loser with no bitch, bitch. And no you aren’t getting a tip.
But then they even try ti make small talk. When I was bit younger would try to respond and they would shut it down because they weren’t really wanting to talk.
But I just fucking hate it.
And you know they are faking it. And you read all these retail workers or waitress reports of how much they hate having to talk to ya. So don’t bitch just get my food

I see through their lies. They greet me when they see me but deep down they want to see me 6 foot deep under the soil.

better than them treating you like shit.

Fakecel problems

better than them treating you like shit.

Fakecel problems
Yeah man I've so many wagie foids be disrespectful to me for no reason when I'm paying for my shit and they are doing their jobs.

I used to fap to the interaction afterwords. That was when I was bluepilled though.

Its because they fear you as am i sorry to say you have stalker vibes .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back